Rnd 2 Non-Essington Games

The biggest problem the Swans have is their coach. Not to say Longmire isn’t a good coach, but he’s just so own dimensional. He’s stuck fast to his dated game style which has served him well in the last but the game has moved on. It moves quickly these days, tactics and strategy are constantly evolving. And he’s struggled to evolve. A friend of mine who has friends involved with the Swans suggested there was significant off season change happening. A power struggle between Horse and Harley. Seems that nothing’s any different, not on field anyway.

That’s what I’m remembering

Swans can go and get farked.
Bunch of lost ■■■■■.

I’m fairly sure they were in a bar in Golden Gai - a red-light district in Kabukichou (Shinjuku). Would explain the recent lethargy. :laughing:

Hmmm… this all seems awfully familiar to me… is there another club in the AwFuL perhaps which has a similar issue?

Pinsaro?

1 Like

Ha. Obviously, I wasn’t there, mate. You will have to ask Dyson and Co.

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure you weren’t…:wink:

I was too busy dancing at the Blue Oyster Bar, dude.

1 Like

Plausible.

1 Like

It really isn’t, but I’ll happily play along with you, Azza.

1 Like

There is a possibility that Richmond could miss the finals after missing their bookends - Collingwood won but chipping the ball around like they did is not sustainable over the course of a year.

Bit of drama with he’s knee. Been under a bit of a cloud since late pre seeason

Mate even we’re trying to find a modern game plan that doesn’t rely wholey on one player to predictably drag us over the line every week.

Its true. In current form, Gold Coast could field 16 men chosen from their QAFL side and still beat us.

9 games of footy in a weekend over 4 days and yet they don’t put a game @ the MCG 2PM on the Saturday. Blasphemy!

4 Likes

Been happening for years.
I will never understand it.

Is it because of the cricket final being on throughout the day?

They played footy Thursday at the G surely there’s no more cricket.

As much as I’d love football to return to suburban grounds like Junction Oval, I don’t think that’s it.