Robert Hughes meets Bubba

I just found out this morning that one of my best friends little girls was molested by her uncle.  He conveniently fled to Holland once confronted.  I am devastated and want to go after this guy and make him suffer, not die but suffer.

Geez that's heavy. Sorry to hear. Is she getting counselling?

They are starting the process now, they are getting her fully checked over, then comes the police, then comes all the counselling then comes the difficulty of whether to pursue an extradition and all the legal costs involved with the reality the prick would probably end up with very little gaol time because are legal system seems to think that 2-5 years is plenty of punishment for a ■■■■■■■ who has ruined the life of a little girl (or boy).

They shouldn't get 2-5 years...I don't care if they only get a week, as long as they're in the general population with a big PEDO tattooed on their foreheads.

Grimshaw is cringe worthy.

what a dirtbag. she made out like aca were some big farken heroes who had to go through this ordeal. gutter rat. 

Shocking drunk.

I just can't bring myself to watch ACA or TT, I'd sooner watch a farken cooking show

Caught a few comments from people in ‘the industry’ who claim to know of other perpetrators, and how they hope that the victims come forward. Well ■■■■■■■, in my world if you fail to report this sort of ■■■■ you are just as responsible. No one should have to deal with this in the workplace irrespective of the industry, least of all kids.

Caught a few comments from people in 'the industry' who claim to know of other perpetrators, and how they hope that the victims come forward. Well *******, in my world if you fail to report this sort of **** you are just as responsible. No one should have to deal with this in the workplace irrespective of the industry, least of all kids.

While I believe it's been regulated and cleaned up in recent times, the entertainment industry is quite slack in its duty of care to children.
I produced a musical many years ago that had 10 children in the cast. I was astounded when I discovered that I didn't need a working with children check. Nor did the director, or the 20 adult cast members, or the stage crew, or the wardrobe people, or the blown ins who painted the set... I counted close to 80 people who would be working with these kids who didn't need any police checks.
I had a member of the company who was a teacher be the shaperone for them, but even when I did that, everybody looked at me weirdly like 'don't be so paranoid.'
As I said, I believe things have improved in that area, but I shudder to think of the horror stories from that industry from 15+ years ago.

Mate of mine’s dad had a sudden memory, which cued a breakdown.

Mid 60s, wife, grown up kids, business etc, and remembered getting abused by a family friend (since deceased) when he was 5 or so.

Incomprehensively awful.

It ■■■■■ lives.

Mate of mine's dad had a sudden memory, which cued a breakdown.
Mid 60s, wife, grown up kids, business etc, and remembered getting abused by a family friend (since deceased) when he was 5 or so.
Incomprehensively awful.
It farks lives.

That it does HAP, that it does.  Meanwhile the perps get away almost scott free.

They shouldn't get 2-5 years...I don't care if they only get a week, as long as they're in the general population with a big PEDO tattooed on their foreheads.

Castration or execution for mine.
Scouts have a massive problem with this. They have claims comming out their ■■■■ so the insurance companies are charging them massive $$$

Looking back we had two overt peadophiles operating in our local area with impunity.

One was the coach of a rival football team. All the local kids knew him as 'Bum Stab' (now deceased). His side was made up mainly of underpriveleged kids from struggling or single parent families. Picked his targets well.

The other was the local Protestant Vicar. His nickname was 'Father P**f *******' (now deceased). Every kid in that school knew of his reputation but yet he wandered in and out of our school like some provincial King.

His thing was counselling local teenagers who were having trouble at home. Instead of ecouraging them to find peace with their parents, he'd invite them to stay with him at the parish house.

When the story finally broke on the front page of the Sunday Times some 10 years later, the prick hung himself that morning, escaping justice.

The local Protestant parish never apologised to the victims or the community.

How can the kids know what is going on but the adults not lift a finger to stop it?

Scouts have a massive problem with this. They have claims comming out their ■■■■ so the insurance companies are charging them massive $$$

I have actually seen the effects of chemical castration on someone, and I'd recommend it for any and all repeat sex offenders. From what I saw, it works.

I have actually seen the effects of chemical castration on someone, and I'd recommend it for any and all repeat sex offenders. From what I saw, it works.

Nah, my dog still tries to hump my leg.

Lobotomy or nothing is what I say

I used to sell the stuff. It's Definatley as effective as chemical castration. Pretty expensive though, so is suggest surgical.

I used to sell the stuff. It's Definatley as effective as chemical castration. Pretty expensive though, so is suggest surgical.

It sure works. I saw Peyter Dupas turned into a completely disinterested, harmless, little roly poly thing. But after x amount of time on parole, the State dropped the requirement for the injections, and bingo, instant, vicious sex predator. Injections or prison for life for those types.

It sure works. I saw Peyter Dupas turned into a completely disinterested, harmless, little roly poly thing. But after x amount of time on parole, the State dropped the requirement for the injections, and bingo, instant, vicious sex predator. Injections or prison for life for those types.

It is kind of strange you say that, i dont doubt it for a minute that what you say is true. 

But, we get the story trodden out that Sexual assault, rape etc.. is a power issue (what ever that means) and not a sexual one. 

I tend to disagree with that idea completely.  So to hear that dupas when castrated was seemingly harmless is interesting.

Seems that Castration does work for those who want to have the temptations to commit the crimes to stop. 

Watch "a place for paedophiles" (louie theroux) It is a strange quasi prison operating in the USA. 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Place_for_Paedophiles

1 Like

Looking back we had two overt peadophiles operating in our local area with impunity.

One was the coach of a rival football team. All the local kids knew him as 'Bum Stab' (now deceased). His side was made up mainly of underpriveleged kids from struggling or single parent families. Picked his targets well.

The other was the local Protestant Vicar. His nickname was 'Father P**f *******' (now deceased). Every kid in that school knew of his reputation but yet he wandered in and out of our school like some provincial King.

His thing was counselling local teenagers who were having trouble at home. Instead of ecouraging them to find peace with their parents, he'd invite them to stay with him at the parish house.

When the story finally broke on the front page of the Sunday Times some 10 years later, the prick hung himself that morning, escaping justice.

How can the kids know what is going on but the adults not lift a finger to stop it?

Recently found out one of the priests from my high school was jailed, although it doesn't appear as though the girl he abused was a student.

http://www.brokenrites.org.au/drupal/node/122

The impression I had from the boarding students at the time was that a couple of the other priests were much more dodgy than this guy. I heard that one of the priests seemingly spent a bit too much time supervising the showers. 

Recently found out one of the priests from my high school was jailed, although it doesn't appear as though the girl he abused was a student.

The impression I had from the boarding students at the time was that a couple of the other priests were much more dodgy than this guy. I heard that one of the priests seemingly spent a bit too much time supervising the showers. 

I thought that was normal. I went to Camberwell Grammar, and every time we played football at Assumption College, the after game showers had as many priests just strolling around as it did players showering. Window shopping we used to think they were doing. Made us glad we weren't micks.

I thought that was normal. I went to Camberwell Grammar, and every time we played football at Assumption College, the after game showers had as many priests just strolling around as it did players showering. Window shopping we used to think they were doing. Made us glad we weren't micks.

My dad has made similar comments to this. He went to St Pat's Ballarat for a very short period. Also said the priests and christian brothers would eat like kings, they used to get fed absolute rubbish. Farking arseholes the priests are/were. Sounds like those state run children's homes were the stuff of nightmares, worse than schools.

My dad has made similar comments to this. He went to St Pat's Ballarat for a very short period. Also said the priests and christian brothers would eat like kings, they used to get fed absolute rubbish. Farking arseholes the priests are/were. Sounds like those state run children's homes were the stuff of nightmares, worse than schools.

If anyone saw Oranges and Sunshine, with Emily Watson, Hugo Weaving and David Wenham, it would appear the church just funnelled the worst pedo's off to the bush, and if you were a kid unfortunate enough to get sent there, your ■■■■ was grass.

Not to say there wasn't a bit of it in city schools too.

Dad and uncle both went there during it's hey-day. Uncle got expelled for knocking one of the brothers out. He never told anyone why. Dad says nothing beyond some beatings ever happened to him but he knew plenty of stories. And if you ever told anyone, you'd be beaten by the school, then beaten by your parents for lying. The Church was always Right.