Rock Out With Your Cock Out?

Well here's the opportuinity!

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/entertainment/confidential/adelaides-inaugural-nude-pub-night-at-land-of-promise-hotel/story-fnnspw2t-1227003246383?nk=e9b5fdf45013d6fee2edbf801fb3dd0b

Adelaide‘s inaugural nude pub night at Land of Promise Hotel
  • Jess Galletly Adelaide Confidential
  • The Advertiser
  • July 27, 2014 6:00PM

THERE‘S a strict dress code for Pilwarren‘s upcoming pub night in town — no clothing allowed.

The nudist resort is hosting Adelaide‘s very first nude pub night at Hindmarsh‘s Land of Promise Hotel in October and organisers are tickled, er, pink about it.

“There‘s been quite a bit of interest on social media,” says David Pillar, 51, who runs Pilwarren with his wife Debbie, 49.

“The nude pub night is an idea I‘ve had for years. We thought it might appeal to younger people interested in the lifestyle and give them a chance to get to know each other, and have a fun night.”

South Aussies aren‘t the only ones who love getting their kit off — celebrities who enjoy living sans-clothes include Adam Levine and Eva Mendes, who once said: “I do everything in the nude, even the gardening!”

For David and Debbie, who have been running the resort near Swan Reach for 20 years in November, nudism is a more “friendly” way of life.

“Once you remove your clothes, you remove a lot of barriers between people,” David says.

“People accept you for who you are, not how you look.

“We were nudists when we were living in Adelaide, but we made the choice we wanted to get out of Adelaide and make the country change.

“When we got the property we got, why not share it with other people? It seemed the obvious thing to do.”

If the Maslin Beach Nude Games is anything to go by (the pair run that event, too), the nude pub night is going to be a hoot for all involved.

It‘s on Saturday, October 18 – tickets via trybooking.com or visit pilwarren.com

To quote an old Sluggy Freelance comic - you know what's the major problem with nudism?

No quality control.

Ah for the good old times of Nude Day at Gaslight Records...

Wasn't the thread title Come Back Dimma's motto? What ever happened to CBD I wonder?

Wasn't the thread title Come Back Dimma's motto? What ever happened to CBD I wonder?

Waiting for a response from Diggers

Screw cookie.

There you go.

Do any of you people have jobs? Just asking. 

Do you?

Do you?

It's impolite to answer a question with a question.

636x460design_01.jpg