Ron Gauci favoured to be next Essendon chief executive

Don't want any of those purple wearing bastards near my club. Next!

You scared of success geek?
SAME OLD MEL-BURN
AL-WAYS CHEATING
SAME OLD MEL-BURN
AL-WAYS CHEATING

You sound as stupid as
1875019.jpg

SAME OLD MEL-BURN
AL-WAYS CHEATING

SAME OLD MEL-BURN
AL-WAYS CHEATING

You sound as stupid as England.

Allow him his moment mate. If it wasn't for Russell 'Mega Bogan' Crowe and his rich mates, Geek's club wouldn't exist. The Carltank of the NRL.

SAME OLD MEL-BURN
AL-WAYS CHEATING

SAME OLD MEL-BURN
AL-WAYS CHEATING

You sound as stupid as England.
Allow him his moment mate. If it wasn't for Russell 'Mega Bogan' Crowe and his rich mates, Geek's club wouldn't exist. The Carltank of the NRL.

Imagine if the Storm got their TPA's approved. Souths probably would have folded again.

Thought Wally was bona fide development coach, pretty important role, then he farked up, replaced by Byrne, came back and fark knows what he did when he came back?
I could have sworn Craig is in an entirely new spot, didn't an article say "these new jobs are all the rage in football clubs now as footy depts only get bigger"?

Think you're right on Wally.
But yeah, Corcoran was brought in as "people and personnel development" or some such - Hammertime hadn't stopped yet.

whens the new ceo getting announced????

Seems a good fit.

I know nothing about this guy, but if he helped turn around Storm, then get him on board, NOW!

sounds like he has a good resume! get him on board!

Is there any word on the CEO position?

Yeah, word is it is hard for both partners to enjoy themselves performing it, but if you just want to screw someone for self-gratification it is fantastic.

ouch!

Yeah, word is it is hard for both partners to enjoy themselves performing it, but if you just want to screw someone for self-gratification it is fantastic.

please explain??

please explain??

I believe its a subtle play on the use of the term "position". It implies that "CEO position" is a state of sexual congress.

You're welcome. :D

please explain??

I believe its a subtle play on the use of the term "position". It implies that "CEO position" is a state of sexual congress.

You're welcome. :D

allso known as the "watters" "blight " or "alves "

RON GOOCH

Helped turn Storm around & is a Bombers man,get him on board…