Roo & Pig Make Love

Ahm… discuss:

The Australian Outback can be a lonely place, but a male kangaroo and his female pig companion appear to have found a solution.

Photographs of the two animals show they are extremely intimate friends, and the farmer who owns the pig says they have been in a relationship for a year.

Sydney-based PhD candidate Ryan Frazer said he found the couple getting very cosy as he passed by a paddock in Aileron, near Alice Springs in the Northern Territory, during a research trip.

He took a series of photographs, which show the kangaroo at first cuddling up to the female pig - whose name is Apples - placing his paws on both sides of the animal while crouched in front of her - as if they two animals were hugging. There were also two geese in the paddock, and one watched on from up close.

A Sydney student photographed a kangaroo and a pig having sex while on a research trip to the Northern Territory
A Sydney student photographed a kangaroo and a pig having sex while on a research trip to the Northern Territory
After a few minutes, the kangaroo ‘worked himself up and went for it’, Sydney-based PhD candidate Ryan Frazer
After a few minutes, the kangaroo ‘worked himself up and went for it’, Sydney-based PhD candidate Ryan Frazer
Mr Frazer said when the kangaroo was ‘finished’ the pig tried to jump on his back to ‘reciprocate’
Mr Frazer said when the kangaroo was ‘finished’ the pig tried to jump on his back to ‘reciprocate’
After a few minutes, the kangaroo ‘worked himself up and went for it’, Mr Frazer said.

‘I didn’t even know it was possible,’ he told Daily Mail Australia.

The offspring?

I thought it was about Riewoldt & Hibberd’s gay tryst being discovered … I’ve said too much …

That’s sniff beautiful…

Everything’s better with bacon.

What is the duck up to?

I thought it was about Ricciuto and Caro…my mistake …

I didn’t even need to look to know who had started this thread.

Well… Any water in the desert will do, or so they say…

I didn't even need to look to know who had started this thread.

You know my styley, gwasshoppah