Rookie upgrades

Could someone, anyone, please clarify me in English suitable for a 5 year old, noting the degeneration in my brain matter that has occurred with advancing age, how many rookies can we upgrade before the season starts?

I have heard we can upgrade 3, 1 to balance the list and 2 to replace 2 from the 12. If so I personally am hoping Tippa Walla, Hams and Longy if true. If not, at a minimum Tippa Walla and if possible Hams would be good. If only one then Tippa Walla. I am awaiting with bated breath, a response from my more learned brethren or sisters.

Could someone, anyone, please clarify me in English suitable for a 5 year old, noting the degeneration in my brain matter that has occurred with advancing age, how many rookies can we upgrade before the season starts?

I have heard we can upgrade 3, 1 to balance the list and 2 to replace 2 from the 12. If so I personally am hoping Tippa Walla, Hams and Longy if true. If not, at a minimum Tippa Walla and if possible Hams would be good. If only one then Tippa Walla. I am awaiting with bated breath, a response from my more learned brethren or sisters.

Dont forget to breathe. The coach says it is 3 and its only necessary to upgrade them when they are going to be picked to play in the AFL. ( see a recent Worsfold press conference)

My hunch is that Tippa will be first to be upgraded, and play in round 1, and the others will follow after their form is disclosed in the VFL, or, if injuries necessitate upgrades, Conor is, as we know, a special case Category B International who can play AFL any time without being upgraded, as happened in the last 2 AFL rounds last year.

Dont forget to breathe. The coach says it is 3 and its only necessary to upgrade them when they are going to be picked to play in the AFL. ( see a recent Worsfold press conference)

My hunch is that Tippa will be first to be upgraded, and play in round 1, and the others will follow after their form is disclosed in the VFL, or, if injuries necessitate upgrades, Conor is, as we know, a special case Category B International who can play AFL any time without being upgraded, as happened in the last 2 AFL rounds last year.

Thank you for the prompt reply, I nearly passed out from holding my breath, but can now breathe easily. Would think given Hams’ performance in the first couple and on the weekend in the VFL that he shouldn’t be far off getting an upgrade either.