Round 1 2019 Non Essendon Games

I’ll be concerned if every game has been a tight a contest expect ours.

We know

5 Likes

It would have been good but I reckon we’re covered for forwards. Would have taken a very long time for me to warm to him as well coming from the filth.

Don’t know if stats back it up but the Pies midfielders seem to be getting a lot of the hard balls.

Caramelo Koala ftw

1 Like

They would have been my first preference if available.

1 Like

Oooooooooooooooohhhhh, . yyyyeeeaaaaaaaaaahhhhh, …

They don’t make it out of the car alive

2 Likes

Ftfy
And settle down stallion

2 Likes

Well I bought a bag of the snack size Twirls from the supermarket tonight after spending 10 mins trying to decide between those, Caramello koalas, Flake and Cherry ripe. Didn’t matter what I chose, I always feel like I made the wrong farking decision.

2 Likes

fark, get the kids away from hamish.

don’t ask a kid where they’re from they’ll give you their whole address if aren’t careful.

don’t also lead into a landmark being down their road.

3 Likes

should’ve gone cherry ripe dawg.

Doesn’t matter - if I bought those, would have regretted not getting the twirls.

No no no!

You can’t lose with any of those

1 Like

After not seeing any of last nights game I thought I would tune into tonight’s game and turned it on midway through the second quarter. Turned it over after less than 10 minutes, what an absolute steaming pile of horseshit. So called elite footballers who kick worse than blokes playing div 5 amateur football. Pretty bad when a gangly 7ft yank who has been playing footy for only a couple of years is a better set shot than blokes who have played all their lives.

2 Likes

Bowowww, … Chick, … Chicka chickahhhhhhhhhhhh, …

1 Like

Dam wall ain’t far from breaking I suspect. This one could blow out a bit.

Yeah I’m switching over to watch zoolander now - really find it hard to watch games if essendon isn’t playing.

Yeah my Geelong tip isn’t looking good.

LOL

Pack up the game shes’s done.