Round 10 Other Games

Accurate fish kicking

The Silvagni kids both get umpired like their old man - extraordinarily favourably. Take em on, drop the ball, no problem! Two hands straight in the back, etc etc.

North will win this I reckon, Carlton walking off like they’ve just won the grand final just by putting themselves into the game.

Onfield I still think they are heading in the right direction. Don’t forget we were embarassed by Carlton

C’mon IT, maybe Quote whole post for context

Nah why should I?

Credibility ?

Atley

LOL

Atley again. Ducking spud.

Bloos in front

Ha ha ha ha, … love watching Brad Scott in these situations, … He’s going to shake his head so hard one day, it will literally fly off & hit the wall.

1 Like

I am not so sure they are that much more ahead of us at all, probably about the same. As for us losing to Carlscum, it was pouring rain with little to no skill and finesse required. Norf were something like 43 points up and now they are losing and the conditions are almost perfect.

Even if they eventually win, that is pretty poor.

Atley not just a spud but a farkin spud.

1 Like

Remember when people wanted Atley over Hepp :smiley:

Twice in two minutes Murphy has tried to avoid too much contact and has given away a dodgy handball that put his team under pressure.

So if north win it’s more like when we were up by 42 points against Brisbane and they got in front of us?

Atley kicks a decent oppotunist goal.

Yep, should never have happened.

North up by 10 again, looks like Carlton are running empty.

I reckon it’s a big worry when a side gets a standing ovation at a break, when they’re not even leading.
Particularly a young, more impressionable side.
I saw Jack Watts get that treatment in maybe his 4th game when he’d had one pretty snappy handball. Easy to see how that sort of mindset could stymie development.

Harsh call.

They’re a very young inexperienced side that had cut the margin from 45 to 2 points.
Fan appreciation for the effort required in said comeback is entirely reasonable.

1 Like