Round 10 Other Games

Good ■■■■ port.

I just watched the replay of the dixon thing. Dixon ■■■■■■ up, not the umpire.

Umpiring was excellent.

(I tipped cats by 11)

(Fark Port)

1 Like

Ahh nothing better than to see Port lose and to see them have a brain fade. Dixon you idiot! lol

I am sure Kochie will sook and moan and that makes me happy.

If the game was at Adelaide Oval the umpiring would have been biased in the other direction. Port can shove it.

Yeah this, I’m happy to be corrected but doesn’t the shot clock start when the process of shooting begins? Dixon was still on the ground after marking and the clock started.

1 Like

No, it starts after the mark has been taken (officially awarded by the ump with the whistle blow)

1 Like

Gray continually backs into his opponent, forcing contact, and if the opponent still wishes to reach the ball, his arms go round.

You shouldn’t get a free unless the opponent actually holds or pushes you. You should, in my opinion, not be able to win a free from your own actions.

Bruce needs to be retired. Usually makes me cringe, his call in the last made me spew. And Gil, your bro is ■■■■■■■ ■■■■. Commentators, rule changes, ruining the game. Cranky

1 Like

Because all the people saying that live in Geelong.

1 Like

Gray is almost in the Lindsay Thomas spectrum for trying to milk frees.

I’m not keen on the way Bruce really butches up his hyperbole, and yes, I mean butch, not butcher. So virile!

Conflicted here, Don’t want Hawks to win but don’t want the Swans to get a sniff of the top 8

What is wrong with Carey’s face

Botox ???

Cmon swans, smash these ■■■■■

Soooo looking forward to the multitude of brave acts from the brave one

2 Likes

Didn’t have to wait long

1 Like

■■■■ Off Hodgey

Someone please iron out Hodge

3 Likes