Round 10

Buddy looks on tonight

hes looked on the whole season really, been a fantastic season for him so far

Lindsay Thomas. Seriously.

Double Karma

Thomas misses that easy shot. It hurts!
That’s what our blokes do.

Been watching macguyver. Seriously makes something out of nothing,

gemstones, crystals and sunlight? That’s right my friend, in 30 seconds you now have a laser that’ll cut through rock.

Has there ever been a bigger stager than Lindsay Thomas? I really hope he is injured by his own staging at some point. Perhaps whiplash by throwing his head back at such a high velocity.

Thomas absolutely taking the ■■■■ to draw that free

I wish commentators would stop commending players who are good at drawing free kicks. They should get abused for it every single time.

Buddy looks on tonight

hes looked on the whole season really, been a fantastic season for him so far

Imo he was too big/heavy in his previous years at Sydney
Looks slim/fit this season

Also, Laidler is a decidedly average footballer

Needs to be called out for that crap.

Throws gilded to the ground, then backs into the tackler and holds the other guys arm around his neck?

Guys a disgrace

Lindsay Thomas. Seriously.
These umps are paid very decent money; how have they never heard of the tricks Lindsay does?

(e.g. how he grabbed the arm there and held it to his throat)

Ling’s slurping was embarrassing, too.

Has there ever been a bigger stager than Lindsay Thomas? I really hope he is injured by his own staging at some point. Perhaps whiplash by throwing his head back at such a high velocity.

Grimes from Richmond. Hoping the next time the duck the opponent just swings the arm and knocks them out cold.

It’ll be funny when Lindsay Thomas walks away from the game with no particular achievements to speak of but will be universally despised for the disgraceful way he played the game.

Thompson for North is a dead set flog…is he the one Barry Hall mauled in his last game?

So when Lindsay dives against Sydney who gets the free?

Thompson for North is a dead set flog...is he the one Barry Hall mauled in his last game?

Dunno if it was his last game, but he almost put him to sleep here

Sideshow Bob Brown cops it a bit, but I wish he could be on our list next year.

Great relaxed accurate kicking action.

Thompson for North is a dead set flog...is he the one Barry Hall mauled in his last game?

Dunno if it was his last game, but he almost put him to sleep here
https://youtu.be/NoPjYNDbX4Y

Almost isn’t good enough

we need a ‘fark carlton’ for north.

So when Lindsay dives against Sydney who gets the free?

Well, … Hawthorn of course …