Round 10

Umps making a game of it for the Friday night slot …

Sideshow Bob Brown cops it a bit, but I wish he could be on our list next year.

Great relaxed accurate kicking action.

Very, very ordinary player. The north list matches him perfectly - also ordinary. As has been the case over the past 1-10 years, North squeezes every last drop from their list to have a degree of success. Put Brown in our side and he’d fail dismally.

One thing I liked the umps did was call play on for buddy running around on his long shot for goal (not BS shot clock thing)

The while ‘it’s his natural kicking arc’ is BS argument.

How ■■■■ is the camera angle at this ground too?

Sideshow Bob Brown cops it a bit, but I wish he could be on our list next year.

Great relaxed accurate kicking action.

Very, very ordinary player. The north list matches him perfectly - also ordinary. As has been the case over the past 1-10 years, North squeezes every last drop from their list to have a degree of success. Put Brown in our side and he’d fail dismally.

Probably a good analysis - except I don’t understand it. Unfortunately that means I like one of North’s players. And various other disappointing things…

They might as well give sydney the flag now, you can tell they want to hand them another flag and will do so.
The 15 mins they weren’t steering sydney, north got it back to pretty much even.
Funniest moment of the night so far is watching 3 swans moaning to the umpires about a north throw that wasn’t paid, like seriously how many do you ■■■■■ get away with.

Also said it before and i’ll keep saying,I’m so glad franklin is showing no symptoms what so ever. Guess he’s about the first one to have his problems fixed within 7 months, kudos to his doctor, maybe he should start using his humanitarian abilities on everyone, and not just afl footballers.

we need a 'fark carlton' for north.

No !

We couldn’t give a continental fat rats clacker about them.
Let’s keep it that way.

They might as well give sydney the flag now, you can tell they want to hand them another flag and will do so. The 15 mins they weren't steering sydney, north got it back to pretty much even. Funniest moment of the night so far is watching 3 swans moaning to the umpires about a north throw that wasn't paid, like seriously how many do you ■■■■■ get away with.

Also said it before and i’ll keep saying,I’m so glad franklin is showing no symptoms what so ever. Guess he’s about the first one to have his problems fixed within 7 months, kudos to his doctor, maybe he should start using his humanitarian abilities on everyone, and not just afl footballers.

Reckon North have had a decent run with the umps too

One day Lindsay Thomas will get cleaned up whilst flopping and he will only have himself and the ■■■■■■■ umpires who encourage it to blame

Also said it before and i'll keep saying,I'm so glad franklin is showing no symptoms what so ever. Guess he's about the first one to have his problems fixed within 7 months, kudos to his doctor, maybe he should start using his humanitarian abilities on everyone, and not just afl footballers.
Why would you keep saying something so pathetic and ignorant?
Also said it before and i'll keep saying,I'm so glad franklin is showing no symptoms what so ever. Guess he's about the first one to have his problems fixed within 7 months, kudos to his doctor, maybe he should start using his humanitarian abilities on everyone, and not just afl footballers.

That is just pathetically ignorant and stupid. Stop carrying on about mental health issues. Just because he seems happy and is playing well doesn’t negate mental health. I can appaar to be a happy relaxed person and yet be burning up inside and no one would know.

So for the only time: shut the hell up about mental health issues and stop behaving like an ignorant fool.

FOAD Norf!

OK guys: I’ve analysed the boomerang throw in the 7 Plays In 7 Days segment.

It appears to be two throws spliced together, sadly (though for a moment I thought there was a recurring truck that would mean a ~4 second flight).

This had me very confused as the throwing technique seemed reasonable, and even in bad wind it shouldn’t therefore have completed its flight to so far away in that time.

P.S. The “boomerang” awarded tomorrow better ■■■■■■ be that for a change (or a hunting stick, I’m not picky). So insulting.

The miked players thing is terrible. Try tonnage out that it gives fans some kind of insight, but it’s just embarrassing.

The miked players thing is terrible. Try tonnage out that it gives fans some kind of insight, but it's just embarrassing.

Doesn’t help that a lot of AFL players aren’t the brightest sparks

They might as well give sydney the flag now, you can tell they want to hand them another flag and will do so. The 15 mins they weren't steering sydney, north got it back to pretty much even. Funniest moment of the night so far is watching 3 swans moaning to the umpires about a north throw that wasn't paid, like seriously how many do you ■■■■■ get away with.

Hmm, I know where you are driving that bus. If we had someone who was suffering a debilitating mental issue and then all of a sudden was able to perform their job again at the HIGHEST level within a few months with no issues, well surely you would be able to question that???

Hmm, I know where you are driving that bus. If we had someone who was suffering a debilitating mental issue and then all of a sudden was able to perform their job again at the HIGHEST level within a few months with no issues, well surely you would be able to question that???

Have to agree BM. His recovery is much more in line with a coke addiction scenario than a depression one, particularly when compared with other footballers we’ve been made aware of so far. It lends weight to the original skepticism, and although I’m hardly DKP’s biggest fan, is a valid line of inquiry.

There’s no real need for any high horsing over this IMO, and certainly not personal abuse, (Double standards there too … ??).

His whole story has had legitimate question marks over it, and how he has come good so quickly is very very curious at the very least.

FOAD Norf!

or FOLD

Is Sinclair the luckiest bloke to be getting a game each week? He does nothing

Have to agree BM. His recovery is much more in line with a coke addiction scenario than a depression one, particularly when compared with other footballers we’ve been made aware of so far. It lends weight to the original skepticism, and although I’m hardly DKP’s biggest fan, is a valid line of inquiry.

There’s no real need for any high horsing over this IMO, and certainly not personal abuse, (Double standards there too … ??).

His whole story has had legitimate question marks over it, and how he has come good so quickly is very very curious at the very least.

No it has had online questions from people who think they know everything but feel it is their job to pass judgement because it easier than showing compassion for a person suffering mental illness.

Imagine someone being able to perform their work at a high level while suffering mental anguish? Can’t think of anyone who has.

Winston Churchill
John Adams
Ludwig Boltzmann
Robin Williams
Drew Carey
Calvin Coolidge
Ellen DeGeneres
Chris Evans
Stephen Fry
Billy Joel
Dwayne Johnson
Lady Gaga

Nope none of them could or should go on at the highest level while suffering despression,

Okidoke.