Round 10

It’s just that despite what we think, we don’t know, so being a cynic without the information is unnecessary. Then again, anonymous forum and all…

It is ‘distance’, not ‘length’ mcafuckery…

Petrie with his usual Houdini act in a big game, 3 touches into the last quarter

Harvey hasn’t been dominant tonight

The old brigade in North’s team don’t look too dynamic. The old bodies might struggle as the year goes on.

North have been reasonable tonight but a better team with better ability to apply pressure has so far outplayed them.

This game is a great example of what happens to a forward line when the team is trounced in contested possession.

About what I expected. North are a tough team but grit only gets you so far. Not enough top end talent for the genuine contenders.

EAD Brad Scott.

Bunch of overated old hacks. We’re gonna maul them next year.

Will laugh till 2017 if north don’t win another game this year. Please?

Dal Santo, Waite, Petrie, Wells, Harvey (to a lesser extent) - all go missing against good teams and beat up on poor teams.

EAD Norf.

Loving K Tippett’s work rate.

I wish commentators would stop commending players who are good at drawing free kicks. They should get abused for it every single time.

Commentators are ■■■■■■■■ mouthpieces. I remember a match a few years ago when we were playing Richmond. A Richmond player (possibly Riewoldt) was paid the mark, yet it touched the ground. It was absolutely clear as day on their slo-mo dumb ■■■■ replay, and not ONE of them even said a word. Pathetic.

The miked players thing is terrible. Try tonnage out that it gives fans some kind of insight, but it's just embarrassing.

Just waiting for one of them to forget and start talking about who they can buy gear from at cloud.

Swans were on early and played a tough yet attractive brand of footy. Kennedy was supreme in the packs doing a lot of the heavy lifting and Hannebury was productive. Mitchell rounded out the midfield and reaped he benefits, but Kennedy was in full beast mode, and won almost 20 contested possessions. North forward line was starved of opportunities, Norf midfield were outclassed on the night. Harvey looked out of sorts and does not perform well against the Swans.

What a ■■■■ game that was.
I thought I was watching Ess V farkcarlton at one stage

Nice to see North finally lose.

Lucky I changed my tip

This game is a great example of what happens to a forward line when the team is trounced in contested possession.

Spot on.

What a freakish assembly of contested ball mids they have as well.

Gone from big 4 to 5 now. Kennedy, Parker, Hannebury, Jack & Mitchell. All of them not only rack up possessions but put up huge tackling numbers as well.

Two way footy that very few sides have the players all commit to.

Good to see the media highlighting a Lindsay Thomas cheat for a high free. He stopped and bent backwards to initiate high contact and that is unacceptable.