Round 11 2020 Vs Gold Coast Suns

Both Essendon’s turned up last week…

Probably using one of the dicktation apps.

I’m on the yellow split pea and pasta soup, and getting ready to watch Arrested Development with the missus.

6 Likes

I had to have surgery today (i’ll be fine). Told the nurse to keep the fentanyl coming. I won’t feel a thing when we lose my 10 goals.

12 Likes

Appropriate title for an Essendon game.

1 Like

Play more than 1 quarter and we could actually win this. I have zero faith that these blokes won’t give up if it looks like a lost cause though.

GLOOMER

It’s a great thing to have goals, but ten, and for the hospital to lose all of them, things can only get better, it’s an omen,

1 Like

Odds on Rankine kicking the first goal.

I feel pretty apathetic towards us right now. If we win tonight, that will provide some short-term happiness, but in reality our season ended last week when we ■■■■ the bed against GWS. The team named is fairly uninspiring. Our 2 best tall defenders, a more than able back-up defender, our 3 best forwards, a guy who can at least fill in and provide us with a decent mobile target, and our captain are all not playing. Weakened at both ends of the field, plus our midfield is meh even with Heppell. Just don’t embarrass yourselves tonight and look like you care, that’s all I ask…

3 Likes

Langers

1 Like

EFC will win this.

1 Like

Three things you can absolutely guarantee from an Essendon side.

1. We will play into form, an out of form player/team.
  2. We will give up at least 2 red time goals.
  3. A opposition kid you never heard of WILL be receiving a rising star nomination the following monday.

Good times.

2 Likes

Hope you have a quick recovery!

But very good to be out of it during the game. Well timed!

1 Like

flag is back on lads and laddetes

13 Likes

Things that I’m certain will happen tonight:

• Umpires punish us for abusing Callan Ward on social media by paying extra dodgy free kicks to GC. We’ll lose the free kick count easily.

• The match will be of a putrid quality. Both teams will massacre the ball.

• Some random GC spud will play the game of his life.

• Essendon won’t play more than 2 quarters (if that) of good football.

Just fkng win tonight please

ITS TI… ah who gives a fk anymore.

8 Likes

How is Mark McClure involved in football?

Literally the dumbest person on TV.

2 Likes

Do it for Saad

Morning from sunny Scotland. Big Tuesday night on the drink for me last night (enjoying covid unemployment) so I’m already hungover / probably still ■■■■■■ for today’s game. Bacon sandwich and an irn bru to cure the fear though.

Don’t know where the fark we get our goals from tonight to be honest, but we’ll win 53 to 42.

And I will cry tears of hangover happiness

4 Likes