Round 11

Lol richmond getting gimped by the umps. Cunnington practises ducking with thomas.

FFS change the head-high contact rule so that if a player being tackled initiates it - ie. falls over, slips or in any way dives - pay a free against the ball holder. This is getting beyond a freaking joke.

Are Norf recycling their indigenous round jumpers?

That’s exactly what I thought

They’ll be recycling these very same jumpers for indigenous round in 2029.

Looks cold down there
Better fire up the microwaves

How long before commentators admit Richmond are just not that good.

A weeks a long time in footy
Roosters 1 week feather dusters the next

Balmy. I’m sitting on my deck in my togs drinking a pina colada (with an umbrella, of course).

BORING

Richmond faux hope done now. Smashed to bits by north and lost grimes, Morris and griffiths to injury.

Got the line at -10.5 lol

Honestly come on

Tiges getting well and truly dumped on. It will be a better than 10 goal margin by 3/4 time. Probably blow out completely after that. Huge margin coming up. Stick a fork in them they are done for 2016.

why do people EVER rate richmond, bar us they would have to be one of the most mediocre teams of the last decade

why do people EVER rate richmond, bar us they would have to be one of the most mediocre teams of the last decade

They have done nothing in over 30 years.
Pathetic club

North’s ability to be this boring while going 10-1 would be frankly amazing if they weren’t so boring.

RANCE something something RANCE

Early onset whingeplasia

B Scott has the worst case of RBF (resting bitch face) I’ve ever seen.

Brad Scott is still in a medically induced tantrum.

Brad Scott is still in a medically induced tantrum.

Surely he doesn’t need any help!

Brisbane have fallen into a massive hole. No way they can continue to allow Lepitch to coach.