Round 11

A glorious winter’s day in sunny Hobart before the first night game here. Expecting North to get the job done. Also expect whoever is the boundary rider this evening to bitterly complain about being cold at any opportunity.

Brad Scott has whingeitis.

FRANKLIN!

Brad Scott has whingeitis.

Also known as Poorme Disease

A glorious winter's day in sunny Hobart before the first night game here. Expecting North to get the job done. Also expect whoever is the boundary rider this evening to bitterly complain about being cold at any opportunity.

My car has frosted over already

FRANKLIN!

Why don’t you just marry him.

Yes it’s going to be a bit chilly at Blundstone, and as Chess said early, expect a multitude of references to Antarctic conditions, even though Melb will be nearly the same. Although the dumb a rse commentators will probably call it Arctic, Lol
Someone at work asked if I was going as it’s near home, but not freezing my butt off if it’s not my team :slight_smile:

FRANKLIN!

Just stop pls

But he’s so awesome?

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDY

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDY

Racist?

Are Norf recycling their indigenous round jumpers?

Grimes a very late out. Disappointing for anyone who wanted to watch him play on Lindsay Thomas in what would have been a duck-off for the ages.

Are Norf recycling their indigenous round jumpers?

That’s exactly what I thought

Where’s jack? Barely seen him

Yeah Richmond, Premiership contenders!! Whatever, just FOAD (must admit, just worked out what that meant) total embarrassment :blush:

Commentators are absolutely farkin farked

Must say Bellerive Oval looks an absolute picture under lights.

Even if the 6 x AAA batteries have to be replaced at half time

Even if the 6 x AAA batteries have to be replaced at half time

Half Time!! Thought the hamster would have been replaced before then !!! Jeez you must have the monopoly on the battery supplies