Round 12 2023 Non Essendon Games

Hope the Eagles win.

Shut up @westozziebomber

4 Likes

well Carlton need to win to keep finals hopes alive, and I read somewhere Dees havent beaten many good sides.

Go look in the mirror and be ashamed of what you just said

3 Likes

Hahaha our respective hatred of the Eagles and Collingwood could produce enough energy to power the western and eastern seaboard

2 Likes

Lower the temperature of your engine admirer of Collingwood

5 Likes

How about a draw in WCE V Pies?!

An olive branch for two favorite sons & daughters of blitz

Just saw FC changes.

They are absolutely no chance. Melbourne will rinse them.

Sitting at the airport surrounded by all the Magpie boys headed to Perth. Not sure I would want to tangle with any of them. Big boys (but not as big as BDB) :blush:

I think it’s being underestimated how mentally fragile and shot Fark Carlton are right now.

3 Likes

I’m hoping the media blowtorch doesn’t wake FC up from these doldrums.

This is blasphemy of the worst kind…I just don’t see a way back to the light for you @Heffsgirl

McKay and Curnow will not be getting a heap of shots on goal vs Dees duo Lever and May so they will have to make the most of their chances …. Which they haven’t been

I have no idea who will win tonight. Neither team seems any good at the moment. No Oliver, No Melbourne.

■■■■ CARLTON

Agreed.

Think FarkCarlton may win this one, they’ve copped a massive thrashing by the media this week (worse than previous weeks IMO which has been wonderful). So if they’re going to come out firing, it would be tonight.

But would love for them not to though.

They’re not at their best ATM.
Though, still in 4th.

They lost to Port in the last 3 minutes, and Port are undefeated on their home deck this year (non SA sides).

Freo are actually playing some good footy also, and that margin was close.

If i was a Demons fan, i would only panic if Carlton made it 3 L’s on the trot.

FC fans on the train look like the most miserable pack of ■■■■■.

4 Likes

If Melbourne lose tonight they could find themselves in a spot of bother rather quickly.

Yeah they’d want to be winning tonight

I would prefer Melbourne to knock every last bit of confidence out of Carlton before next week.

The media blowtorch was already on Carlton this week. If they can’t respond to some extent, that will just continue into next week.

I hope they respond (not really, but you know what I mean) when they are 4-1-10 and near zero chance of making finals.

1 Like