GWS vs TIGER ARMY

Byes:
Brisbane
Freo
St Kilda
Chickens

HO HO RICHO

1 Like

I wonder what they’d think if I said its season over for the loser of that game?

Its so amusing that Richmond have gone to ■■■■ while GWS sit on their tasty early picks

13 Likes

Huge game for many reasons.
GC might actually pinch this one having acclimatised to the ground and humidity last week.

1 Like

I think FC are a sneaky chance tonight. Might throw $50 on them.
Can’t lose.

1 Like

PFG9

11 Likes

I know.
I just vomited on my phone as I wrote it.

5 Likes

I unfortunately agree mind you.

Melbourne are out of form and missing some key troops.

1 Like

Fark Carlton are mentally shot. Can’t see them winning this

I do kind of want them to get a win out the way before they play us.

Rinsing them when they think they’ve turned it around will be great.

1 Like

Strenuously DISAGREE

3 Likes

Perfect chance to use my own go to gif against me and you blew it.

1 Like

F*CK

2 Likes

Even with Meth Addict Elliott and Seagull Sidebottom out the Klan should still beat the Eagles by 15 goals in 2nd gear.

Blooos V Dees is a 50/50 game.
Dees are not in great form and are missing a few key personnel. Blooos in worse form and have had the white hot blow torch focused upon them, In the past they would have responded, but this current version is an unknown quantity. With the internal infighting going on right now, that is usually a bad sign for the playing group who can’t be insulated from rumblings and conflict at the board level. Supporters are still expecting to play finals, Voss is trying to hose down the expectations, but the Dees look more settled and should get the win. Blooos too reliant on Curnow, but May and Lever will provide good cover for Charlie. Then late tonight l can head over to Fan Cam for another riotous installment at their expense.

Nah, I want Fark Carlton to lose this week, and for us to snuff out their season next week, then they can lament it all over the byes.

I want to see the hopelessness in their eyes and hear the despair in their cries. I feed off of it.

■■■■, that got dark pretty quickly, that club will do it you, brings the evilness lurking within out.

6 Likes

No, it will be so toxic if they lose to Melbourne and then us. :smile:

1 Like

Some people dont realise, if they get 1 win here, regardless of the lamentable previous month results, they will be right back in the season given the openess of 7th/8th spot.

Actually, a win has them only 6 Prem pts shy of Melb (currently 4th).
A win for Carlton tonight is the worst possible result for us next week.
We want them questioning every part of their game plan and decision making.

5 Likes

Sold.

■■■■ them

4 Likes