Round 12 Essendon v Nth Ballarat @ Eureka Stadium, 1pm Sunday 9 July 2017

Great tackle Hind…turnover

Hind drops a mark, responds by running down his opponent.

Forward and LAV is pushed on the lead.

Free… and miss. Guys, the wind is from the north-ish. Adapt to it.

5.6.36 we lead 4.6.30 at half time.

Score reflects the quality of the game.

1 Like

Is this just a bad game or is the standard of VFL that bad?
Watching the SANFL game last night it’s like chalk and cheese

DJR, do you think HeppA is any chance of being rookie listed next year based on last year and this year? or do you think he is no chance?. He just doesn’t seem to be playing in the midfield at all this season which is a shame.

This and our one Seven game have been quality anomalies, I swear.

No, this is rubbish. Looks very slow and sloppy compared to usual - bar last week I suppose.

Thanks.
Absolutely horrendous, I’ve seen better standard country league games this year. The amount of guys who can’t do the basics is staggering. Never seen so many shanked kicks or easy dropped marks

Ground conditions are A1 aswell.

After several rubbish forays forward, LAV takes a skidding mark deep in the pocket.

And don’t you worry about that!

Goal.

42-30

1 Like

LAV

BRING

HIM

IN

1 Like

Laverde then outbodies his man to start a rebound from the wing that leads to a Hocking goal.

48-30

Umps worried, give a fifty to get it past the wing for them for the first time in the opening seven minutes.

McKernan really looks to have given up on a footy career. His body language is for the tip. Looks completely disinterested.

1 Like

Strachan clunk on wing, timely reminder that Smack is third on the big man ladder today.

And another clunk to Strachan!

Admittedly Smack kicked it to him, from the defensive fifty.

Smack rucking after Younan goal.

54-31 then 54-32

No idea what happened there, Smack didn’t contest a throw-in. At all.

Scrawny Strachany! Head and shoulders above the rest!

1 Like