Round 12 Non Essington Games

But only the local newspaper.

Or, … you could just not watch the games if you don’t want to…??

If a tree falls in the Forest …etc

What else am I going to do? Go outside? Hang out with friends and family like some sort of ■■■■■■■ human being? Be serious.

4 Likes

LET PEOPLE HAVE FUN

1 Like

No worries. Clarko will sacrifice some of his pay to fund the new facility when the bottom drops out of membership revenue.

Fremantle are a steaming pile of sh-t.

It’s an embarrassment to this football club we lost to this crap.

6 Likes

Not even Essington should be losing to this.

1 Like

His game has been much better than his 2 kicks suggests, said during the 3rd quarter.

Oh Dwayne, don’t ever change

1 Like

It’s a right Mensa meeting in that box

1 Like

Bloke in an Essendon jumper in the crowd. You’d have to really love footy to go watch the lions play freo in the rain when you didn’t support either team.

5 Likes

They got us at the right time though. Our third game in 12 days and it was something like 32 degrees on their home deck. We just ran out of puff after half-time.

1 Like

What’s happened to Fyfe? He’s been poor for most the year.

Freo have some good outside runners but literally have no inside players bar maybe Blakely who is still a kid. Brad Hill, S Hill, Walters sure, look good if you give them space but Neale gets a fuckton of possessions for no impact and Mundy was past it 2-3 years ago.

WE
ARE
ESSINGTON

I reckon Fyfe’s down a bit on endurance and power after a year out injured. Playing in a far poorer team than he was when he was last fit, too.

What would Zorko cost.

1 Like

That’s someone with a very very sad home life.

Just saw Clarkson’s comments on the umpiring in the hawks game. “I’m not allowed to comment on disgraceful umpiring”. What an angry little sook of a man. If you can keep your mouth shut and just give a little smirk when it goes your way, you can keep your ■■■■■■■ mouth shut when it goes against you.

4 Likes

Its ■■■■■■■ funny after they got carried to that 3 flag of the 3 peat

■■■■ Carlton

1 Like

This game should be at Optus Oval. ■■■■ Carlton could make a day of it and sell it out. Apparently collingwood want to play a low drawing interstate game at Vic park