Round 13 vs Port Melbourne @ Windy Hill - 2.10pm Saturday 2nd July

Irish is a GUN at this level!!! Hope he can do this next year for us in the AFL. We will be unstoppable.
Has great pace, excellent disposal, long kick and can mark!!

I missed the first so excuse me if he did something good, but Edwards has been useless and angry all day. I’d say he was Cupido 2.0, but he never got to half of what Cupido did.

Mckenna has been very good

Langford good

Grimey has looked dangerous in patches

Francis is a beast

Lav has been good

Wasteful quarter that one. Should be at least a couple of goals in front.

We scored 3.8 that qtr. at least 4 of those were really gettable

Put Francis in the fwd line for this qtr coming up. He is marking well.

Get Connor in the ones of half back. He’ll take the game on at every opportunity and hit targets

All those appearances on Masten chief has fried Edwards

We scored 3.8 that qtr. at least 4 of those were really gettable
  • Edwards giving away a certain goal.
Edwards doesn't even care anymore. Going for random speccy's and fcking up basics.

Clueless

He is doing just the opposite, trying to hard to do the unselfish things no matter what obviously needed to just go back and slot that
He really struggles to modify his game and then makes weird mistakes

And random speccys? At worst he prevented them taking an intercept mark at best it would have been another shot on goal

Here we go with the final QTR

Port with a quick clearance from the centre. Goal. Bugger.

AHHH, the Langford had his kick smothered out of the centre and ended up in PM hands with a mark I50 for a goal.

Dammit.

14 points down

Michael good defensive mark

Edwards doesn't even care anymore. Going for random speccy's and fcking up basics.

Clueless

He is doing just the opposite, trying to hard to do the unselfish things no matter what obviously needed to just go back and slot that
He really struggles to modify his game and then makes weird mistakes

And random speccys? At worst he prevented them taking an intercept mark at best it would have been another shot on goal

There’s unselfish and there’s just stupid football. The wierd mistakes come from laziness and just throwing it on the boot without thinking. If you don’t have the composure to take responsibility and kick the goal then you shouldn’t be a forward.

Wekeep turning the ball over

Loverde

WTF was that Edwards?

Still 14 points down, back on a hb line