Round 13

What a crock of ■■■■ that is. Tell me where else he could go.

(Yeah, he put a tiny bit more effort into the collision than he had to, but it was exactly that: a tiny bit.)

The issue is he could have attempted to pick up the ball, but instead tried to clean up an opponent.

What a crock of ■■■■ that is. Tell me where else he could go.

(Yeah, he put a tiny bit more effort into the collision than he had to, but it was exactly that: a tiny bit.)

The issue is he could have attempted to pick up the ball, but instead tried to clean up an opponent.

This…he ran past the ball and straight at the player

Not that the AFL are dodgey or anything but he will probably get 2 weeks max. Swans play the Hawks in Sydney 3 weeks time, no way he will be allowed to miss that

Am I the only one who thinks that it wasn’t as bad as what they’re making it out to be?

Can’t stand the bloke but don’t see the big deal. Yes went passed the ball and collected him. Could’ve been a lot worse.

Try being tall for a day… it’s a small mans world

Am I the only one who thinks that it wasn't as bad as what they're making it out to be?

Can’t stand the bloke but don’t see the big deal. Yes went passed the ball and collected him. Could’ve been a lot worse.

This.

Seeya Tippett

Meh probably just a fine

We play Sydney after Hawthorn, right? That’s how the system works?

Damn.

(Sydney play Port at home and then the Bears the next two weeks, so it shouldn’t matter.)

Cotchin had the “peace of mind.” Good one Lingy.

In Lingy’s defence, every other player there just illustrated they 1) don’t know the rules and 2) can’t kick.

What a poorly, poorly officiated game.

The game is over-umpired and has been for years, this game proves it.

Am I the only one who thinks that it wasn't as bad as what they're making it out to be?

Tall, small… Doesn’t matter. He took his eyes off the ball, lined up the man, wanted to lay a big bump, hit him high. Worth at least a week.

They don’t believe in paying free kicks against Goodes, that’s for sure.

“Dangerous tackle” oh fark off.

Making rules up now.

Houli

0 touches

Great goal by Jack R. Keeps them right in it.

Gee, gotta love the tigers spirit. Very well drilled side - always have a player in space.

Haven’t heard much about Cotchin being overrated recently.

Swans don’t look too flash

Sad, red and yellow sash currently transposed.