Round 13

Only Collingwood could play Fremantle at Subiaco and lead the free kick count 10 - 3 over Freo.

Pies handled the pressure much better than I expected. Bucks will be pretty pleased with that hit out. Witts tiring in the last played a big part in the result

I get the feeling that that’s the very best that the Pies could play against the very top teams, and they still fell short against a Freo team that is in somewhat of a mini slump and not playing at the level that they were in the first 9 rounds.

Pies will get found out in the next month I reckon.

Freo have some improvement in them yet to come though.

Maggots did everything possible to keep the Pies i
Geez I wish JD and jc could get arm chops like that

Spot fkn on

complaining about the umpires even when we aren’t playing. gold.

Maggots did everything possible to keep the Pies in it. Ridiculous.

Spot fkn on

OI OI OI

As soon as that spud Jesse White lined up for goal, the game was over.

Maggots did everything possible to keep the Pies in it. Ridiculous.

Agreed.

Entertaining game this

how was that holding the ball.

Seriously, freos forwardline is as dysfunctional as ours particularly Pav and Mayne, it's just their midfield and defence is so brilliant.

It’s not. Well, it hasn’t been until the last few weeks. What it does show you is that the difference between a poxy forward line and a pretty good one is about 2 guys finding (or losing) form.

Pav and Mayne have struggled all year, Pav looks done. Walters is a gun but ballantyne has kicked just 8 goals this year. Fyfe is probably their best forward after Walters.

No-ones been dominating but it’s worked (really well) in spite of that. They move it quickly, they spread it around, they lock it in. Until the last few weeks anyway.

How many marks has Ibbotson taken from Collingwood kicks tonight?

Seriously, freos forwardline is as dysfunctional as ours particularly Pav and Mayne, it's just their midfield and defence is so brilliant.

It’s not. Well, it hasn’t been until the last few weeks. What it does show you is that the difference between a poxy forward line and a pretty good one is about 2 guys finding (or losing) form.

Pav and Mayne have struggled all year, Pav looks done. Walters is a gun but ballantyne has kicked just 8 goals this year. Fyfe is probably their best forward after Walters.

Just fk off collingwood, every year it’s a smug wank fest surrounding this club. Fk off.

Pavlich looks half the player he was.

Great game though.

Wish we had a Walter’s type in our forward line :frowning:

Freo never get as good a run as the ducks with the umpires.

Seriously, freos forwardline is as dysfunctional as ours particularly Pav and Mayne, it’s just their midfield and defence is so brilliant.

Absorbing contest actually. Keeps finding another gear to rise to.