Round 14 2020 vs Hawthorn Match Thread (Socks advisable)

try 2.40 start over here.

bout to knock off and get on the beers though

11 Likes

What if we actually lose?
giphy

5 Likes

Nothing different or unusual about that

1 Like

Given the hawks form line against Port that is a distinct possibility

ITS TIME

WE’RE GONNA

In his sock.

10 Likes

what time is acceptable to log off at work? I was thinking 3.30 sounds about right

1 Like

Lol

That’s what time I’m logging off.

1 Like

If COVID meant we didn’t have footy this year, we could all go on thinking our list was really good and our injury problems were confined to 2019.

Thanks for keeping the season going Gillon, thanks a lot.

1 Like

i avoided the froffs on my trip the shops just before…i’m thinking i need to go back

JOE

1 Like

So excited for this game! Too many competing priorities though! I have a job interview & presentation at 10am tomorrow which I’m in the process of finalising - plus, we are going away for 5 days tomorrow after my interview so I really need to help get everything packed and organised for that, plus dinner time is 6pm at our house with young kids.

Normally I’d just tape it and watch it later, but I want / need to watch this one live.

My setup
giphy (30)

3 Likes

To all the SA Blitzers, enjoy! Sounds like nice weather in Adelaide, hopefully Joe plays well in his return. Our season is done but a win would at least put a smile on the face!

1 Like

Bombers easy tonight. 5 goal win.

I got the Bomber sock on already.

3 Likes

im knocking off at 4:30 then quick 5min ride home before the bounce.

2 Likes

I am moving from my home office to the couch.

3 Likes

I bet now that we have Daniher in the forward line, our mids are going to deliver passes 6 inches off the floor to him.

2 Likes