Round 14 2020 vs Hawthorn Match Thread (Socks advisable)

HIS SOCK
HIS SOCK

2 Likes

I’m not the best at photos… but here are a couple of snaps… JOE is defo back!!!

15 Likes

Joe is in the second pic.

The only thing that keeps my miserable soul alive is the desire to see you become right with this one day Kozza

2 Likes

Think he just double booked himself.

Hurley out with a neck-related ankle injury.

4 Likes

If Draper needs managing then Hurley definitely needs managing.

Having said that, I think it’s all for nought this season, so give the Zerk a crack when possible anyway.

1 Like

Watching JoeDan play footy again will be the most surreal thing to happen this year

4 Likes

Short turnarounds was always going to be difficult for the older guys. I dare say with the new game being on Tuesday v the Eagles we might have more players managed. Joe maybe too. 2 games in 2 days after not playing for 15 months? Unless he only plays a half tonight you’d have to consider it…

I’m excited for Joe but apart from that i feel nothing not confident of a win at all just too ■■■■

AFL tonight showed the rooms at the game.

Daniher and Stringer having a nice moment!

Come on boys!

1 Like

I’d obviously prefer to see Hurls out there but some of the replies on Twitter to the news are as if it’s the 2014 version of Hurley and we’re sitting 2nd. Settle.

1 Like

How often have Stringer and Daniher played in the same team?

1 Like

They’re all preseason games now, Nino.
Get excited about the glimpses.

Well given Joe has only played 11 games since the start of 2018, that’s the maximum there could possibly have been with Joe and Jake together.

I’m all Big Kev about that.
JOE.
STRINGER.
TIPPA.
MOZZIE.

2 Likes

Do you ever take them off ?

Spare the whinging about a 4.40pm start please. Here in WA the game is staring at 2.40!!

Maybe if we are bottoming out and rebuilding

Stare long enough and it’ll be 4.40pm

4 Likes