Round 14 2023 Non Essendon Games

He’s finally got a timeline. He’s going to be back in 4 weeks. Which will make it a 12 week injury all up.

Having said that, numerically, they have had a great run with injury this season which is a nice change for them and no doubt a factor in them looking decent. They only really have Touk and Weller on the injury list. Weller is apparently good to go in 2-3 weeks.

Don’t be silly. They’re all out of bobble heads. That’s why they’re selling for a premium on eBay :joy:

1 Like

I feel dirty saying this but would love a Port win tonight.

Of course, Geelong have form in just doing everything that’s detrimental to Essendon. So they’re likely to win I suppose.

3 Likes

I honestly think Geelong will do despicable things to Port.
Although I’ve been wrong before.

1 Like

Make them walk through Norlane to catch the team bus, only to drop them off at a backpackers in Corio?

2 Likes

I have a feeling it may be the other way around.

There’s a silver lining if Geelong win. If we can get over Freo, Ports next match is against us and we can move within 1 game of them and probably have a similar percentage.

1 Like

Rioli a late out for Port.

Narkle debut.

7 Likes

I would love a nil all draw. Fark Port and Fark Geelong.

2 Likes

Good lord…

puts more imaginary money on Geelong

1 Like

A Port win would keep Geelong two games behind us. Let’s keep it that way.

A Port win tonight would also actually increase our own chances of knocking them off in a couple of weeks. Let them keep winning as they move a game closer to a loss.

4 Likes

I don’t think the result tonight has any bearing on our game.

As an Essendon fan on an Essendon forum, I would like to have a red and black lens on things.

2 Likes

and Fark Narkle

2 Likes

Setting up nicely for a Cats win :face_vomiting:

Nah Port easily

Lol FC drop SOS

1 Like

I like that Pickett is listed as “Personal Reason”

7 Likes

Geelong will get absolutely rinsed tonight

2 Likes