Round 14 non-EFC games

Gee you‘re better off watching Old School, aren‘t you?

Franklin is a monster. Almost kicked half of Sydney's score, but hey Rance has been great hasn't he?

ah Richards holding the ball   

Jack missed a very get table goal that would have given Richmond the lead but instead he missed. Franklin kicks his though and now Sydney will win.

Jack had a chance and he blew it when it was needed.

Sucked in Goodes

Sounds like more Sydney fans than tiggies. TIGER ARMY.

I hate Richmond and find humour in their loss,

But they got HOSED by the umps in the second half.  Sydney players, no such thing as holding the ball/illegal disposal.  So stupid.

They got hosed by the Umps the whole game, they just played well enough in the first half to cover it up.

Sydney umpiring strikes again.

When does Cola run out ? surely the AFL are trying to gift sydney another flag before that runs out and they have to try and compete on a somewhat level playing field, er cap

Swap Richmond's yellow sash for a red sash and it would have been just like watching Essendon this year - dominate the game early, go sidewards/backwards as much as you go forwards, not put the opposition away, look less & less likely to score as the game goes on and struggle to kick a goal in the end (note: I think the Tigers only kicked one goal after about half way through the Q2, hard to win a game with that stat).

They got hosed by the Umps the whole game, they just played well enough in the first half to cover it up.

Missed the first half and a bit but the Sydney bias was evident right through the last. Disgusting.

While the umpiring was pretty bad, Richmond could have won that game if they had decided that going forward was an option.  Chipping it around in Sydney's forward half is not the way to win.

So who won? The game was so boring I turned over to watch jaws 2…more realistic than richmonds finals chance

Very difficult to win if you only score one goal after half time.

England proved that the other day.

Missed the first half and a bit but the Sydney bias was evident right through the last. Disgusting.

Really?
I thought the complete opposite

When does Cola run out ? surely the AFL are trying to gift sydney another flag before that runs out and they have to try and compete on a somewhat level playing field, er cap

it runs out soon, but i t think the AFL are going to just pay a chunk of cash directly to the players, specifically the lower paid ones. nothing has changed, still gives them a head start.

Really?
I thought the complete opposite

You weren't watching it right then.

Go tigers.  I hate Sydney almost as much as I hate Geelong.  But I still hate you too Richmond- I remember the 70's, especially the brawl of '74.  Talk about corrupt officials- wish there was a fearless reporter like CW- hang on a moment wasn't it her dad.  Oh that's right perhaps the worst football administration ever was headed by her dad.

Really, thanks for the info, did not know that. 

We need some scientific research done, to see if hatred is genetic.  :P

As for the umpires, you see what you want to see.

Wouldn’t mind collingwood winning this keep those whorethorn flogs quiet