Round 14 Non Essendon Games

Just go for it!!

Eagles supporting workmate was VERY chirpy yesterday about Essendon. Heā€™ll be copping it all day today from me.

No sympathy. If you choose to barrack for West Coast you deserve everything you getā€¦

You think this is good? AFLX will be on another level.

3 Likes

That was an A Rance standard flop.

A West Coat supporting, family associated f-wit had a good laugh at Essendonā€™s expense of Friday night. Then spent the next 10 or so minutes explaining in detail how a good side like West Coast would control the tempo in the last couple of minutes of a game and would never let a lead evaporate like Essendon did. Prick hasnā€™t returned any calls or messages.

9 Likes

Just watched the Norf v Dogs short clips and have to say, Norf have nothing to complain about. That block call was spot on by the ump. Also the count down clock on Higgins was also spot on, not the umps fault Higgins ignored him telling him at 15 sec, then 20 then 25 before calling play a few times. Eventually Stringer heard and tackled.

Joel Selwood knocked out cold in a head clash with Ballantyne at the beginning of the first quarter.

Selwood knocked out in the first minute of the game. Accidental head clash with Ballantine.

Will he be back by the start of the second quarter?

Flip me he is tough. Knocked out cold for a minute, stretcher out and he jogs off without assistance.

Cats fans keep booing Ballatyne for the hit on Selwood. Purely accidental head clash, not like he took Selwood out. Morons.

1 Like

Comms Healey: ā€œFreo getting a lot of good repeat inside 50ā€™sā€.

Umm they have had one shot on goal and they are just bombs to contest, not so good really.

Selwwod was running around the boundary. He also did not go off on the stretcher but also went off outside of the interchange gates and it wasnā€™t called as a free kick to Freo.

Selwoods gonna vegetable his brain at this rate. Not brave just an idiot.

On that note. McCartin was concussed again in VFL yesterday. Thatā€™s like 4 or 5 this year.

His career is looking over before itā€™s even begun.

Saints will likely need to use that Hawks 1st rounder on best available kpf in draft

Wowā€¦ quality game this one.

3 year contract extention for Reiwoldt

McCartin and Brayshaw from the same draft. Poor buggers.

Itā€™s not about them. I spent a very high draft pick on Brayshaw in my keepers fantasy football team. Itā€™s shattering.

4 Likes

RIP Allblack

1 Like