Round 14 Non Essendon Games

Geelong’s last quarters are fantastic at the moment. So glad we had a 40 point buffer. Anything less and you’re in trouble I think.

Walters!

Aaaaaand Geelong have kicked 4.4 in a row to hit the front, ten minutes into the final quarter…

Houli just whacked Lamb off the ball and knocked him our cold. Gone for a week or two you would imagine.

1 Like

It was 70’s footy style. Shocked.

EDIT.

1 Like

I am more shocked the commentators tried to decide whether he would have a case or not. Really? Backhanded arm whack that got the head and knocked the guy out cold and means he probably won’t play for the rest of the game due to concussion.

They’re always clueless and toe the AFL line when these incidents happen.

I honestly didn’t think Houli had it in him. I’ve always seen him as pretty soft, not that this makes him hard. Just more a guy who racks up a few possession and that’s it.

Wheres Mundy for the winner

I don’t think he meant to actually get him high, I suspect he was going for the cheap stomach whack but got the angle wrong.

Josh Caddy is a seriously crappy player.

If a bachar houli backhander can concuss you then you ■■■■■■■ deserve to be knocked out. Lettuce is harder than that ■■■■.

3 Likes

Gold Coast football factory.

god damn it Walters

2 Likes

Will it be one of the few times they use the “deliberate” tag? It certainly wasn’t part of the earlier shepherding.

This season is just incredible

Elbow straight to the side of the head would knock most people out. Stop talking out your backside.

■■■■■■■ Walter!!!

Stopped us dropping another spot on the ladder!

1 Like

Thanks Geelong!

Tigers are getting ripped apart by the umpires something fierce.