Round 14 Non Essendon Games

Watched barely 15 mins of non Essendon games this weekend. 10 of those was because I was visiting my mate and he had Rich V Scum on.
I have about 5% of the interest in non Essendon games that I used to have. The game is more farcial and weighted towards money and entertainment over a genuine sporting contest.
Did see the Oliver dive on social media.
Pathetic! Hope hes embarrassed because he has been good this year from comments Ive heard.

1 Like

That was a cracking round of games.

1 Like

How anyone can talk about % booster games this season is beyond me. Every game is far from a certainty regardless of opposition. You just canā€™t pencil any games in.

Prestiaā€™s kicking has always been below AFL standard and in fact has got worse at Richmond. Heā€™s always been over-rated. Caddy has been solid and his playing style/role is in sync with Richmondā€™s style.

Nailed it. More Clayton specials of over-rating the flashy outside player. Clayton is a major reason why the GC is in struggle town.

1 Like
1 Like

Pelican > Crab

Couldnā€™t agree more, seems like the games follow a script these daysā€¦ Melbourne look to be the next cab off the rank, commentators start drooling over them, umpires start favouring them, they win close games, become everyoneā€™s 2nd team & then break their premiership droughtā€¦

Geez you argue about everything.

Nothing to argue about. Prestia has always been overrated within the whole spectrum of the footy community. Has been more overrated on blitz. Fact is Prestias kicking has always been an issue. Leaving aside his kicking,his overall form has been a touch down on my expectations.

When yaco says ā€˜X is in sync with Richmondā€™s styleā€™ Iā€™m not sure if this is a cutting insult or a pat on the back.

So am I the only one cheering for Richmond this week?! We really, really need St Kilda to start losing games (I still havenā€™t given up hopeā€¦yet)

I think Iā€™d rather Ninthmond lost every game from here on in.

Unpopular opinion, but Iā€™d rather Saints not have success. Donā€™t like that mob and would prefer Carlisle didnā€™t get to finals before the rest of our boys (yes, Iā€™m still bitter!!)

Yes. And thereā€™s that game at Moorabbin when they clobbered Neagle and Cahill. Canā€™t forget that one either!

1 Like