Int 82. B Dobson 60. S Heavyside 75. A Mcleod

1. V Carboni, 66. J Van Unen, 37. G Nyuon ,58. I Muller 73. C Peart

23P 76. N Holmes

Redman to kick a bag.

Why the fark is holmes in???

Why the fark is holmes in????

Yeah gotta Stash Nash ASAP.

Will have to leave before 3/4 time to make it to the seniors at the G

Current Goal Kicking Table for the 2s. ( Source : http://www.foxsportspulse.com/comp_info.cgi?client=1-118-0-392693-0&a=STATS&sgroup=scoring&sgstat=Gls )

Jack Langford 16
Mason Redman 13
Yestin Eades 12
Sam Grimley 12
SMack 11
Jerret 9
Cogs 7
Edwards 6
Crowley 6
McKenna 5
Kommer, Hams 5

E&OE

Get there for at least the first half. The players definitely lift for the supporters…and it is the Weepoos…what more incentive do you need? :smiley:

Disappointment in thread title.

Not enuf creativity DJR?

Haven’t you conquered South America yet? Maybe you need to brush up on your Spanish?? :#

DJR has a monogrammed boomerang, with an appliqued picture of Arnie and the quote " I’ll be back" **

** Allegedly.

Where’s Eades?

Where's Eades?

Injured :frowning:

Eades didn’t play last week as well.

Where's Eades?

Injured :frowning:

Damn. Was this announced and I missed it?

The team

B 25. A Morgan 77. J Freezer 14. J Ashby

HB 59. A Heppell 10. A Francis 57. B McNiece

C 38. N Kommer 78. R Crowley 19. S Edwards

HF 34. J Long 67. J Langford 53. J Simpkin

F 50. J Polkinghorne 54. S Grimley 27. M Redman

R 56. S Michael 62. D Coghlan 20. J Merrett

23P 76. N Holmes

Redman to kick a bag.

As someone who can’t get to games and relies on what Essendon games get televised and the on-line reports from avid VFL watchers like DJR to form an opinion on players:

I hereby submit this uninformed, unqualified, unhelpful, unadventurous, unapproved, unreasonable, unbearable, unskilled, unbelievable, uncertain, unsuited, unconvincing, unexpected, unkind, unpleasant, unproductive, definitely unwanted and most likely completely wrong assessment of the selected side.

The back line and half back line look as strong as you could hope to get at VFL level. Very happy with that.
The center line, well, all of those 3-blokes run a bit hot and cold for my liking. With luck, they all have an ‘Run Hot’ day.
The half forward line… I’m no big wrap for Simpkin , once again I hope he has a good day. Long and Langford = pretty good.
Forward line looks to have some punch. I’d like to see Grimley do a bit more than he’s shown. 199cm 101kg should have presence.
Happy with the on-ballers. S.Michael to learn his trade at this level. Jerrett to have a great game. Coghlan = gun.
Interchange appears to have proven talent to cover interchanges for on-ballers and to hide anyone not having that ‘Run Hot’ day.

Hmm, I appear to have left out uncoordinated. There ya go it’s there now…Umm, it applies to me, not, not the players.

You forgot to mention unctuous. Thanks.

Uncooperative??

Fk! That poor ■■■■■■ word never gets a guernsey!!

The team

23P 76. N Holmes

Redman to kick a bag.

As someone who can’t get to games and relies on what Essendon games get televised and the on-line reports from avid VFL watchers like DJR to form an opinion on players:

I hereby submit this uninformed, unqualified, unhelpful, unadventurous, unapproved, unreasonable, unbearable, unskilled, unbelievable, uncertain, unsuited, unconvincing, unexpected, unkind, unpleasant, unproductive, definitely unwanted and most likely completely wrong assessment of the selected side.

The back line and half back line look as strong as you could hope to get at VFL level. Very happy with that.
The center line, well, all of those 3-blokes run a bit hot and cold for my liking. With luck, they all have an ‘Run Hot’ day.
The half forward line… I’m no big wrap for Simpkin , once again I hope he has a good day. Long and Langford = pretty good.
Forward line looks to have some punch. I’d like to see Grimley do a bit more than he’s shown. 199cm 101kg should have presence.
Happy with the on-ballers. S.Michael to learn his trade at this level. Jerrett to have a great game. Coghlan = gun.
Interchange appears to have proven talent to cover interchanges for on-ballers and to hide anyone not having that ‘Run Hot’ day.

Hmm, I appear to have left out uncoordinated. There ya go it’s there now…Umm, it applies to me, not, not the players.

Are you mistaking him for Sam Michael? Grimley is nothing but bones… would surprise me if he was 90kg.

Unctuous, undoubtedly. Uncooperative, unnoticed.

Understandably unsurprising?

The team

23P 76. N Holmes

Redman to kick a bag.

Are you mistaking him for Sam Michael? Grimley is nothing but bones… would surprise me if he was 90kg.

Yep, you’re right. I looked at S.Michael’s height and weight. My bad.

Same height between the two Sams at 199cm, but 10kgs difference in weight. Grimley only weighing 91kgs.

Good pick up. Well done.

Doesn’t excuse Grimley from getting more of the pill though.

I’m a hard marker.