Round 15 Non Essendon Games

Hard to read the Tiges. Hard to read every side. As of right now, only Carlton, Collingwood Hawthorn, North and Brisbane can’t win the flag. And out of that lot Carlton are playing better than GC and Fremantle who are only just still in the hunt. Make the 8 and you’re a chance. Cracking season.

Richmond are a poor man’s West Germany in Italia 90.

Calm down, yacht lover.

By the time he’s about 30 I reckon he’ll have worked out where to run at any given point and if they’re really really lucky he’ll have the tank to do it for more than a quarter. Might have 50 games experience by that point which is normally when you expect guys to turn the corner.

And then they’ll have a half-reasonable 196cm cam pederson style ruckman/forward.

Yay.

According to Dimma, they are only going to get better, mark his words.

Every time they cut to him, he’s cracking the sads because a perfectly obvious free has gone against them (probably wouldn’t happen at Kardinia Park though) or looks like he’s about to take matters in hand and get a good grip on himself.

as if port weren’t floggy enough as it is, they go and pull that stunt last night. Lead and then give up to the tiges at home to put them into the flog HoF.

I was excepting a big win to quieten the frothing Richmond masses who never learn.

1 Like

Great, the only game on to distract me is two teams I just want to see fold.

Well the pies’ “trade in all the mids” method seems to be working out about as well as our “what’s a mid?” approach.

And Moore has done a hammy, Goldsack concussion. We might have another percentage booster to throw away next week

Well, der.

Still one of the funniest things I’ve ever seen when he got a inconsequential tiny push in the back at Windy Hill and went POP.

1 Like

Saints now 8-6

A minnow club like the Saints are doing better then us now Essendon can gagf.

STEIN