Round 15

Tuning in, looks like there might be some biffo.

Dropping the ball is still a rule. Just had to confirm after last night. Priddis must just have a special exemption.

Don’t know how you guys can prefer any team to lose, and/or get smashed, to Port getting smashed,… especially at home.

I’d even prefer FarCarlton to win than this bunch, I wanna see this club in tatters, & ■■■■ in inconsolable despair & arseholed from the club he loves so much in total disgrace if that’s at all possible.

Them winning certainly won’t help that happen.

I appreciate the sentiment BD, but watching Richmond fail is such a delicious prospect, that i recommend you just enjoy it.

What's with the Port hate? I like watching them play

I’ll give you a clue…

Tigers are mere kittens ATM.

“Scarlett comes to mind, but other than him I can think of a better key defender in the last 20 years than him (Rance)”.

Bruce, pls!!

"Scarlett comes to mind, but other than him I can think of a better key defender in the last 20 years than him (Rance)".

Bruce, pls!!

But Rance has won a final…

Let alone a BnF in a team that won a flag and lost one game for the season.

So short sighted. He actually wasn’t even going to mention Scarlett at first.

Who is more over-rated, Rance or Silvagni?
I wouldn’t swap Fletcher (or Scarlett) for two Rances.

I’m pretty sure it is well known that Bruce has known less than nothing about football for over two decades now.

Hardly a surprising call by him but still equally as embarrassing.

Bruce and Cometti have to be the biggest flogs in the industry. Umpires are fuckwits in every game it seems (Not just Essendon).

Bruce and Cometti have to be the biggest flogs in the industry. Umpires are fuckwits in every game it seems (Not just Essendon).

What about Ling? There is a time when the apprentice overtakes his teacher.

Hows that flag looking Richmond?

Ooh, they’re close.
Prestia the final piece, for certain !

Ooh, they’re close.

Only recruited to make the 8, remember?

Ooh, they’re close.

Only recruited to make the 8, remember?

Can we poach their recruiting team ?
This list of names is seriously impressive…

• Pettard
  • Thomas
  • Lonergan
  • Hunt
  • Chaplin
  • Knights
  • Hampson

I’m astonished they haven’t won multiple Flags already !

I'm pretty sure it is well known that Bruce has known less than nothing about football for over two decades now.

Hardly a surprising call by him but still equally as embarrassing.

Is Bruce for real here. Rancey has had maybe 2 good seasons so far in his career. I thought 3 or 4 years ago he was okay but no star . I would think Hurley has done as much as a key defender so far & has only really had 2 full years in key defence compared to Rance. That’s not to mention Fletcher obviously, or Silvagni who retired in 2001, Glen Jakovich who retired in 2004…

BT and Dwayne Russell say hi!

And Danny Frawley sends his hello

And Danny Frawley sends his hello

Farkin macho ‘look how tough and funny we are’ club of brainless wannabe sport commentators who wouldn’t know how to separate their own past from what’s happening on the screen, pack of useless farkin carnts