Round 15

Nice one Doggies
Suck Shitney

Suck balls BLOODS

What a clutch play by Caleb Daniel

You’d have thought they would have learned from the Richmond stuff-up from earlier in the season. Nope…

Good effort by Footscray.

The unfortunate thing is that the only team that seems to be winning consistently is Hawthorn. They looked vulnerable at the beginning of the season, but they are looking stronger and stronger as it goes on.

I must say, a Grand Final in which Footscray get up by one point after a goal after the siren would be a pretty damn good result.

I’m not sure, but I think someone called Silvagni might be playing for Carlton tonight, cos like we haven’t been told 150,000 times, just shut up about it please

Good effort by Footscray.

The unfortunate thing is that the only team that seems to be winning consistently is Hawthorn. They looked vulnerable at the beginning of the season, but they are looking stronger and stronger as it goes on.

I must say, a Grand Final in which Footscray get up by one point after a goal after the siren would be a pretty damn good result.

par for the course really.

Lose next week (and they might), they could easily drop to 6th !

It’s tight within the 8.
Literally anyone could finish on top.

Such a good game. Household got very loud, thought the missus was going to go into labor early.

I’d hate it if they win again but they are a really really well run club and I wish we could be in some sort of eighties body swap movie with hilarious results.

That carlton collingwood game must have been something.

Such a good game. Household got very loud, thought the missus was going to go into labor early.
You knocked up Mrs Team? Giddee-up!
You knocked up Mrs Team? Giddee-up!

Well someone has.

That carlton collingwood game must have been something.

no, it was really, really bad

And another thing on Rance, or any defender these days, how many superstar forwards are the lining up against, one on one for the whole game?

Buddy aside, theres not as many genuine superstars across the league as in previous eras.

Yeah, but, but, but, Fletch never took the best forward you know?!

What a clutch play by Caleb Daniel

Just watched the end of that game on replay. He ran his guts out in the last 2 minutes, presented inside and probably should have been rewarded. To end up doing what he did in the last 30 seconds was a great effort.

Garlett and Betts highlighting the value of genuine small forwards today.

It’s an end to end goalfest.

Mmm.

But have you seen this year’s crop of half backs?

Could I interest you in another vanilla possession getter?