Round 16 Non Essendon Games. Return of the Nuggs

Good match up and a decent game so far.

Bruce gets a long look at a black-haired guy being tackled and concludes it is Richards.

Has lost it.

1 Like

Sorry, just can’t agree, … and I remember being one of his staunchest supporters back in the day when Ch Nein ended up getting it, … but nowadays, and for probably the past 5 years, . I just get the feeling I just cannot stand to listen to him, … don’t you??:smirk:

“Off a step.”

FK OFF, a step.

FFS ump.

If you knew anything about the dimensions of a footy oval, you’d know that guy ran 22 metres without a bounce.

Hawks free goal.

Umps loving Hawthorn. As per.

I (sadly) watched an olde VFA finals match from the mid 80’s he commentated alongside a young Eddie McGuire. He was solid and no frills just like Jason Bennett is today. Calling it straight without loving the sound of his own voice.

Eddie was pretty ordinary by comparison and most likely hungover.

1 Like

How can they pay a mark that is supposed to go 15m when it goes 5 yet allow someone to run so far? One would think they would be consistant in their fuckups

2 Likes

Apparently if you try to block but fail to make any contact it’s still Free Kick Hawthorn.

I’m sure this legal principle will be applied to everything else tonight.

Giving me PTSD flashbacks to “you were THINKING of doing a spear tackle”…

@Riolio

Waiting for a comment on how pox Telstra tracking graphic is. Shocker. Parachute pantsed straight in from the late 90’s.

1 Like

Ah Ling, just keeps on talking to make his point no matter what is going on during the game. Just keeps going and going and going.

3 Likes

Go Bulldogs!

Like Dermie

■■■■ that goal!

Freekick hawthorn sickens me.

1 Like

UMPIRES ARE RUINING THIS GAME.

Umpires are a blight on this game.

Breust slipped a hundie down the umpires shorts

1 Like

Dusty/Caddy get 30 goals a year doing that.