Round 16 Non-Essington Games

Crows with another.Doggies haven’t snagged one for well over half an hour.

Finished 10th, so I’d say yes. Hawks won young and missed finals in 09 too.

But also let Johannesen have that haircut and suck for a month.

Classic Bevo.

2 Likes

Who knows what that crazy skateboarding maverick will do next.

10 goals to 0 since HT

I guess we can only hope it’s the start of another 60 year drought.

Bevo’s shout for B loody Marys, the Dogs are premiership hungover as ■■■■.

1 Like

And in that 60 years we’ll pat ourselves on the back for “not completely bottoming out” after six decades of 10-14th place finishes.

I was 8 in 94 I can remember 3 things from that season was watching us get dicked by Fitzroy at optus oval very early on, being murdered at football park to end the season and beating ■■■■ Carlton in a dead rubber late on

Sounds about right.

Dogs are still winning the free kick count.

Looked up 94. Missed the 8 by one game but had a rubbish %. Wasn’t all bad we did beat ■■■■ Carlton twice. The one I remember wasn’t the late one after all was beating them by a point mid season in GF rematch

Edit: this one:
http://afltables.com/afl/stats/games/1994/030519940521.html

Edit edit: 18.2? ■■■■ off

http://afltables.com/afl/stats/games/1994/051519940723.html

1 Like

Macavaney: You just feel like the dogs are off-broadway. The reigning premiers are off-broadway.

Wot

1 Like

Sadly Bruce has become a parody of himself. Stopped being a semi decent common potator a few years ago. Sad to see him in such decline.

2 Likes

One of the best websites on the interwebz, hasn’t changed. You can relive the results of the 2000 season and it looks authentically like a Geocities website.

4 Likes

Things that stand out from 94 was that we were raped by injuries and Misiti came back fat. But good comparison with the doggies, like us won before we should have

Easy to navigate.
All the information you want at your fingertips.
Everything the afl site is not.

Who said Symons can’t kick?

1 Like

And what a day to do that!

Was a hilarious day, if you weren’t Fark Carlton.

1 Like

One of the random games I remember from my childhood. Mainly remember mum going ape on the final siren.