Round 16 v Collingwood: Game Day Thread

Crowd patchy. A few showers around but nothing major. So will just be a little bit of water…

Have brought the little one. She’s never seen Essendon lose live (1 from 1) and she’s never seen Collingwood win live (0 from 1). Not a great sample size but she’s my lucky charm for now.

15 Likes

Put money on Collingwood.

ENTER ESSINGTON

There are going to be a lot of people standing in queues when the game starts…

Joe D the only one to be wearing the Unca Neale long sleeves shirt in warmup.

Last time against Carlton Joey was trying to bounce the ball warming up…

They will show up, but leave at 3/4 time :wink:

Just win. I farking hate the filth.

2 Likes

The number 6 is going to be important today. I don’t know in what capacity though.

He’ll be filled to capacity.

Leigh Fisher???

Game over.

1 Like

Go Bombers, just flamin win the match.

1 Like

Could be Joey. Could be win by 6 points/goals, lose by 6 points/goals, something important happens at half past something.

As usual, Hartley takes a shot on goal as his last act of the warm-up. From 51 metres, one step, through the middle, and carrying perhaps an extra 6 metres beyond the line.

BRING. HIM. FORWARD.

(when Ambrose is available)

3 Likes

There is no body here. Would have to be one of the smallest crowds between both teams in history

Is Sheeds was coach he’d be leading the Coleman by now.

Essendon and AFL member. I’m currently sitting the thon members bar hiding out until it’s safe to go outside. We should be able to tell within what first 5 minutes if we’re on or not!

Does anyone have any links for streaming. All the ones I know are not working.

Can’t wait for the game. The winner will be cheered while the loser will be taunted and booed until my throats is sore

2 Likes

I thought we were going to smash Brisbane when I saw that Fisher wasn’t umpiring. Turns out, didn’t make much of a difference without him.

Let’s hope today is the same!!

We smashed the first quarter last week. It’s whether we played 4 quarters or 2.5…

That’s what happens when both teams have played like ■■■■ recently.