Round 16

RIP Port Adelaide 2015.

The club who was just Paddy Ryder away from winning this years premiership.

Couple of my mates are Brisbane and Melbourne supporters. I went with them today. Can honestly say it was the worst game of footy I’ve ever seen. Perfect conditions. 12 goals between them. Christ.

Great match that one at Adelaide and the perfect final tribute to Phil Walsh.

RIP Port Adelaide 2015.

Just got Paddy Ryder’d into the bottom 10.

RIP Port Adelaide 2015.

Just got Paddy Ryder’d into the bottom 10.

Couldn’t have happened to a bigger bunch of ■■■■■.

Like.

Couple of my mates are Brisbane and Melbourne supporters. I went with them today. Can honestly say it was the worst game of footy I've ever seen. Perfect conditions. 12 goals between them. Christ.

I watched about 20 minutes. It was seriously some of the most god awful footy I have ever seen

Port v Crows seemed like a real cracker though. High scoring for both teams which is a real shock for modern day footy

Ryder had a decent game, they can’t blame him for the loss. How dare he find form the week before playing us.

Not sure where to put these questions but here will do.

1. If the Shockers and the Coasters finish one two, as they presently stand, is that 2 Subiaco finals in the opening week?
  2. And if they both win, and I really hope they do, would that mean both Prelims out West?
  3. And if they both win again, is there any chance of a Subiaco Grand Final? I gather this can’t happen BUT IT SHOULD!
    Personally this footy year has shat me so much I don’t reckon Subiaco is far enough West, I’d prefer they played them in Madagascar but I genuinely want to know if 2 prelims are allowed out West.
Ryder had a decent game, they can't blame him for the loss. How dare he find form the week before playing us.
Probably on drugs the carnt
Not sure where to put these questions but here will do. 1. If the Shockers and the Coasters finish one two, as they presently stand, is that 2 Subiaco finals in the opening week? 2. And if they both win, and I really hope they do, would that mean both Prelims out West? 3. And if they both win again, is there any chance of a Subiaco Grand Final? I gather this can't happen BUT IT SHOULD! Personally this footy year has shat me so much I don't reckon Subiaco is far enough West, I'd prefer they played them in Madagascar but I genuinely want to know if 2 prelims are allowed out West.

Love the idea of the Perth double header in the first week. Biggest week in WA football since the old days of the WAFL at it’s peak.

Not sure where to put these questions but here will do. 1. If the Shockers and the Coasters finish one two, as they presently stand, is that 2 Subiaco finals in the opening week? 2. And if they both win, and I really hope they do, would that mean both Prelims out West? 3. And if they both win again, is there any chance of a Subiaco Grand Final? I gather this can't happen BUT IT SHOULD! Personally this footy year has shat me so much I don't reckon Subiaco is far enough West, I'd prefer they played them in Madagascar but I genuinely want to know if 2 prelims are allowed out West.
Yes Yes* No

*I think. There used to be some rule about having a prelim in Melbourne but I’m pretty sure that’s been gone for years. Both prelims interstate in 06, so around then??