Round 17 vs Box Hill @ Windy Hill, 2:10pm Saturday 12 August 2017

Obviousl, I have come in late for this, but can someone provide information on Younan please? I have not seen the name before - where is he from, is this his first game for us, etc.

Stats up on footy live
Bird 11k 17 h 28 d 2 m 10 t
Nob 13k 15h 28d 1m 0t
Mutch 15k 7h 22d 5m 4t
Hartley 16k 5h 21d 6m 0t
Long 8k 12h 20d 4m 2t

2 Likes

I hope we give Mutchy a go in the seniors before the year is done.

3 Likes

Leadership group, veteran (ish?) from Coburg. Has been awful most of the year, this was his fifth game with us.

1 Like

Thanks DJR.

Vickery 43rd ranked player via Dreamteam.

HEY VICKERY… YOU STILL SUCK!!!

6 Likes

Gee didn’t the try hard for the hawks. Expecting more of the same tonight. Hope we can win despite the fact.

Commentators making profuse excuses for Vickery having to play on a defender. That’s kind. Vickery has copped a mauling on social media.

Essendon
Goal Kickers: D. Younan 4, M. Luxford 2, A. Boyse 2, M. Darby, H. Hocking, L. Davis, J. Begley, S. McKernan, S. Draper
Best Players: H. Hocking, C. Bird, D. Younan, N. O’'Brien, J. Begley, M. Hartley

Mutch, Redman Begley, Draper showed a lot. Francis had good bits. Boyse and Hind are intriguing VFL prospects.

2 Likes

I dips me lid to Bird, would be easy to spit the dummy after his shoddy treatment but he still keeps having a crack

14 Likes

Was L Davis the Luke Davis? I know he still plays at Abers.

28 touches and 10 tackles. How he is not in the senior side I have no idea

5 Likes

No…forget it. Played for Aberfeldie today.

Yep, absolutely baffling.
I hope we keep him on the list but would fully understand him saying Fark off and going somewhere else. He deserves to be playing AFL

1 Like

great call by all involved today
Well done guys!

I had something to do so I stopped watching half way through the 2nd… wtf happened?

Wrap ups and player reviews appreciated. Mutch sounds good? Redman the Kelly replacement in 2018?

1 Like

Essendon happened.

Really?
Who said we should delist Francis?

Watched the game with a hawthorn supporting mate who was laughing at vickery just as much as i was.

Gee what a great game. Pumped for the seniors now.

Have to agree Mutch Begley Redman all played their well. Francis playing a swinging role was good in cameos. Thought Morgan was ok. Hartley did what was expected. Bird was big at the stoppages in the last. A lot to like but geez we have no depth in forwards.