Round 17

PR*CKS.

And f*ck those umpires. Two 50's resulting in goals to Hawthorn. Screw you you souless bastards.

Not sure about the first, but the 2nd 50 was clearly there.
McGlynn fluffed that up completely.

Sydney need to learn to chip the fkn ball. Towers has it on the wing with 2 minutes left, doesn’t wait, bombs it long. Turn around and go backwards for ■■■■ sake. Three times this year they haven’t done it.

Also, armchair ride from the umps is a serious advantage.

Those dckheads in charge ought to be shipped off to Mildura for the rest of the season. Wnkers.

Allowing the guy to run 25m after the bounce to set up Rioli’s long goal was a joke.

The Hawthorn bias from the umpires is now so obvious it can no longer be ignored. The f*ck is going on?

Sydney need to learn to chip the fkn ball. Towers has it on the wing with 2 minutes left, doesn't wait, bombs it long. Turn around and go backwards for ■■■■ sake. Three times this year they haven't done it.

Also, armchair ride from the umps is a serious advantage.

That’s twice by Towers where he has failed to make the right choice and cost his side a goal at the end of the game.

The Hawthorn bias from the umpires is now so obvious it can no longer be ignored. The f*ck is going on?

Mark Evans

Jack 50 was complete rubbish, mcglyn one was there. We would get neither

That said, until we have guys who stand up and kick clutch goals like Burgoyne and rioli did we are ■■■■■■■ into a strong wind.

Ew.

Looked like the game was fixed. Hawthorn games have become unwatchable.

what no mention of hodge driving the swans ruckmens head into the ground and him laying there for a few minutes lewis gets caught pinned both arms and its play on other times its play play on the hawks must be the lowest penalized team in the comp?

what no mention of hodge driving the swans ruckmens head into the ground and him laying there for a few minutes lewis gets caught pinned both arms and its play on other times its play play on the hawks must be the lowest penalized team in the comp?

Personally, I thought that was a pretty courageous move by Hodgey.

Personally, I thought that was a pretty courageous move by Hodgey.

Most courageous player ever hands down!

There has to be some sort of corruption in the ranks. They MUST discuss teams and get persuaded by bullshit. Can’t explain some of this crap otherwise.

Only Hawthorn could convincingly win the free kick count against the swans at the SCG.

Can’t wait for when they play the Eagles in Perth in a few weeks.

Won’t somebody think of the umpires?

Can't wait for when they play the Eagles in Perth in a few weeks.

If Hawthon can win the free kick count over at Perth, then it’s confirmed the umpires are biased to them!

Am I the only one who yelled fk off at the TV after Cyril's goal?

And I thought it was just me…

Can't wait for when they play the Eagles in Perth in a few weeks.

cat&butteredsandwich.gif