Round 18 2019 Non Essendon games - It may or may not be ok for Collingwood and Richmond to win

Grimes sure does get away with a lot of scragging.

I reckon Richmond could lose all 3.

2MP!!

2 METER PETER

Carlton are now slicing through the Suns.

I’m now having second thoughts about our lack of ability to not also put them to the sword. Why not hey!?

1 Like

Só will the pies slice up GWS today?

Because if they do its a massive favour to us.

How does Jack Martin look.

Want.

Serious question, how much percentage would a 100 point victory give us?

Suns are so bad we honestly should win by 150 plus.

Suns are just rubbish. 78-35.

Richmond are starting to plow Port too. 91-49.

Injured himself a couple of weeks back

increase by about 7%

3 Likes

A side as impotent as Carlton has 12 goals on the board against the Suns and it’s only halfway through the third quarter.

A (full strength) Essendon forward line would cause some serious damage at the moment. We won’t have that next week but could still be a chance of kicking something substantial.

A score line next week of Ess 156 to Suns 56 would equal percentage 111.111111

4 Likes

Need to keep them to a low score. Even if we win 100-40, just need to make sure we win.

1 Like

Is Weitering auditioning for the next werewolf movie?

GC fighting back. Next week might not be a walkover.

1 Like

Well, suddenly we are 2 games in the 8.

1 key difference. We aren’t a steaming pile of ■■■■ like FC

Definitely better for us for Collingwood to beat GWS today. Even if we’re chasing top 4 it’s a better result. We can still catch Collingwood if they win today, but GWS are unlikely to lose again if they win today.

For anyone dreaming about top 4 for us, I think it’s only really a chance if we win every game from here on in. Maybe an outside chance with 4 wins if a couple of wins are pretty big and we can add about 10 to out percentage over the remainder of the year. But 5th or 6th is the most likely outcome if we win 4.

Fark c are playing the Suns into form. Farkers.

1 Like