Round 18 2021 Non Essendon Games

We have to wear masks, but that is basically all. The VFL is at yeronga which is 3km away from the Gabba. That is mainly why I was asking

He’s older than me FFS.

1 Like

I thought 2 of them were quite dangerous. The last one was unfortunate because he was tackling from behind but he drove McCluggage’s head into the ground, which is what the free is for. And the one where one called HTB but the other called dangerous…thought that was close to reportable.

The one vs Melbourne on Langford was a disgrace, as was the one on Snelling to C Brown last year. Minimum requirement is that the player’s head hits the ground. And FFS umpires, pay HTB before it becomes necessary to bring the player to ground.

With that ignorant ■■■■ Dave Hughes on After the Game.

2 Likes

Hear, hear. The HTB rule appears to have been shelved.

Broadcasting.

All the cameras, gear, equipment.
There’s only 1 set in QLD, and it’s too difficult to move it all and set up etc …

That’s what I’m hearing within media circles.

1 Like

Two AFL players in Queensland forced into isolation

Peter Ryan

By Peter Ryan

July 17, 2021 — 12.20pm

Save

Normal text sizeLarger text sizeVery large text size

Two AFL players in Queensland have been forced to isolate after attending the Wallabies match at Melbourne’s AAMI Stadium on Tuesday night - now declared a tier one exposure site.

The respective players are from Essendon and North Melbourne with a couple of officials also caught up in the drama however the Bombers player is injured and the North Melbourne player has been described as a fringe player so there is still a chance Sunday’s game between Essendon and North Melbourne will go ahead.

The news comes as the AFL were attempting to negotiate with the Queensland government to get an exemption for the families of Giants and Sydney players who have been on the road for more than three weeks since Sydney was locked down.

Essendon and North Melbourne hastily relocated to Queensland on Thursday.

Ok. That makes sense. Thanks

1 Like

woooosh

1 Like

So is that Tier 2 - isolate & get tested, or directly contacted by DHHS as a Tier 1?
If it’s Tier 2 they’ve probably already been tested before travelling.
If it’s Tier 1 - a small number only.

Alarmist irresponsible click bait.

Now for responsible click bait, how about all FarkCarlton supporters at the Geelong game isolate for 6 months.
Good for society.

T1 they have to iso for 14 days

South Australia working with freight industry to find a workaround on COVID testing

Police Commissioner Grant Stevens says the SA authorities are working with the freight industry to find a good outcome for drivers to cross the border.

He says that the removalists fall under the freight industry and that a rule for 48-hour border testing set-up was onerous.

He says the authorities are working with the freight industry to find a suitable set-up to protect the community and continue to allow the industry to operate.

Where has the Tier 1 been confirmed?

It was implied but not explicitly stated in the article.

Jump over to the Covid thread, it’s being discussed in there.

Not going near that Thread.
I value my sanity.

1 Like

It’s from this:

Doctor Dermie all over the concussion issues on fox footy right now.

Fremantle losing :white_check_mark:
Richmond losing :x:
St Kilda losing :question:

Go Port this afternoon.

2 Likes

Steele is going to win the Brownlow

Early signs are that the Saints are switched on, Port not so much. Steele gets the first goal.

1 Like