Round 18 2021 Non Essendon Games

Agree… St has come to play n win

1 Like

I am genuinely interested in the person or group of people in charge of the ‘fake’ crowd noise.

Is there a button for like “GOAL” , “BEHIND” , “BALL!” , “SUSPENSE” etc? Or just one button/control that can control the whole thing?

Yeah… one of life’s big questions to ponder when in lockdown. Serious stuff here…

The fake crowd noise has gotten worse.

1 Like

One thing i dont mind is being able to hear the chatter between the players

First decent kick into the Port forward line, and Geogidies takes a good contested mark in the middle of a pack of 4. Goals from 25m, slight angle.

Dixon on a lead drops a sitter, not even a contested mark. Gold opp. wasted.

PA building more pressure now, in their F50.
Two players holding each other, play on, good call, no free.

Dan Butler breaks through 2 frees, too easily, snaps a goal from the square, for the quick Saints reply.

Wtf was that tackling Port?

That port jumper is a shocker. Long sleeved looks like pyjamas

1 Like

Port are frauds.

1 Like

Jonas crunches King with a perfectly legal bump, a real rib tickler.

The ball comes in and King marks on his chest, unopposed. His kick misses to the near side from 25m, medium angle.

Wouldn’t shock me if league bought/hired it all… all their games in QLD this weekend.

Bergman & Amon off injured for PA already.

It’ll almost certainly be a series of buttons to play back a series of pre-recorded jingles (possibly sourced from recordings of actual crowd noise made at the ground before) on a laptop or mixing console. There may be a bit of reverb and modulation mixed in as well to make each one sound slightly different than the last. The control of level and decay time could be done manually, but is most likely automated.

1 Like

Jones wraps up Ladham in a good tackle, free given. He passes backwards to Dunstan, 50m out, doesn’t make the distance.

There’s a win here for the taking for the Saints.

Port are reaching critical levels of unavailables.

2 Likes

Bergman & Amon, ok now.
Bergman gets back to spoil Membrey in the GS.
1/4 time
StK 2.4 - 16
PA 1.0 - 6

Dixon really is the cheapest most gutless wanker in the AFL

2 Likes

Will you be the one to tell him?

1 Like

I know right
As if any club could think a grey away jumper would work :roll_eyes:

1 Like