Round 18 2021 Non Essendon Games

1/2 siren.
PA 4.6 - 30
St.K 3.5 - 23

So a minimum of 6 games out and he’s only missed 8 in his entire career. Unbelievable

2 Likes

Nash from the Dorks withdrawn from tonight’s game due to Covid protocols

1 Like

Apparently McGrath (and all the other AFL players\staff) who went to the rugby have tested negative. However due to the site being upgraded to tier1 they’ll have to isolate for 14 days, regardless of the test result. This won’t make a different to McGrath, who was out injured anyway, but will probably affect some of the other teams.

McGrath - always putting the team first.

4 Likes

Marshall takes a big contested mark in a pack, kicks from 40m, directly in front, misses.

The ball goes coast to coast, PA’s Woodcock marks, 30m out, 45 angle, misses.

brad hill is so average

i think conor mckenna’s legacy on the afl is a brief overemphasis on fast hbfs with ordinary kicks, enabling the likes of hill and saad get paid scam-like amounts

1 Like

Woodcock gets a free for being blocked in a marking contest. Kicks from 45m, directly in front, misses again.

Long marks and chips a pass over to Kent, 25m out, tight angle for a left foot kick, misses.

What’s happened to goal kicking why is it so bad?

I’m with Dunstal crazy how coaches don’t practice goal kicking during training I mean how hard is it to have a one hour session just on goal kicking every week

Georgiades drops a mark, Woodcock roves the crumb, snaps truly from the angle, goals, to break th drought. First goal for the quarter, 12+ minutes in. Charlie Dixon hobbling.

Saints scrap and scraps and fumble, but Marshall gets a snap away and Long shepherds it through, goal.

Thats a shame.

Lots of players being held before they took possession and lots of throws in that passage of play.

Will they have to remove the kidney?

All the best Dusty hopefully your kidney recovers

All the best to Dusty and also to Dustys Kidney

A quick kick into the PA 50, gets over th back, Dixon gathers on a tight angle, HB to Georgiades in the GS, snaps from 2m.

Cats player had to have one removed a while ago didn’t he?

Lonergan

1 Like