Round 18 2021 Non Essendon Games

I’d like to think of myself as pretty up-to-date when it comes to the AFL world…

But I legitimately have not heard of half of these St Kilda players.

Whereas l would l hadn’t heard of half of them.

Great stuff Georgiades, rides the tackle, kills his opponent and dishes off to Amon for the goal

well that’s the first time i’ve ever heard anyone say your head is their ■■■■■■■ sternum

Zac Jones, Ryder (obviously), Steele, Marshall, Brad Hill, Butler, Billings, Membrey…

Struggling after that.

I’m really out of it. Bit embarrassing.

1 Like

A high ball goes in long and Georgiades flies high, he is tackled and falls on top of McKenzie, looks like he is concussed. The ball falls to Amon, who snaps truly again. McKenzie being stretcered off. Scores tied on 3.5 - 23, with 3.21 remaining.

Georgiades is one of Dodoro’s favs isn’t he?

He and Amon are killing it atm

And captain Jack’s kayo stream is more up to date than mine :joy:

Fox 504.
We have Kayo her, but it is on another TV, only gets used when this set is used for something else.

They can kiss their season goodbye, even if they make the finals.

My first thought was kidneys when he did it. No commentator thought that tho.

1 Like

How’s the umpires measuring?
Free kick at centre circle and 50m penalty given yet he kicks it from on 50

1 Like

Come on Port.

1 Like

Travel bubble from qld to nz still open? He might just jump on a flight from coolie to Auckland and visit the old man in recovery.

Or it sounds like he might have hospo for a while?

Martin is genuinely tough, when he went down like he did after that hit it was evident something was up.
Feel for him personally and I love watching him play, but Richmond can EABOD.

1 Like

Ladhams kicks from the F50 arc, Georgiades takes a chest mark close in, after a pack fails to materialize, goals from close in, tight angle. Port have lifted significantly this quarter.

Port could just beat stkilda
Would be good for us.