Round 18 2021 Non Essendon Games

Crows don’t play a forward line against us and this week bring in Walker, Lynch, Fogarty and Himmelberg.

1 Like

I was pretty sure it was Hurley’s hand but I have no way to back that up. Pears’ arm would be believable.

That was before the game started? nek minute Jack gives away free and a shot on goal for Essendon lols

They’ve moved the game start time back to 8.05 because of it. I don’t remember them doing that last year when essendon was late to the Geelong game

4 Likes

Perfect excuse for when they get hammered!

I ■■■■■■■ hate that ■■■■

Which would definitely lead to their season being over

1 Like

Big in’s and hope they smash Westcoke

1 Like

What was it when the team couldn’t get the game VFL I think a few years due to fires or something and we had to forfeit, ■■■■ I don’t know.

anyway they should start the game at the scheduled time, would be funny seeing the players running in off the bus changing on the way into the game with the first quarter 10 mins in and the score 120 points to zip, that’s 2 goals every minute Leigh Mathews!!!

I reckon Richmond might get up tonight, this is their last chance and Lions forwardline with the snake might have some problems with their defence.

It’s almost as though someone said “hmmm… we scored 2.9, maybe we need a forwardline.”

Aren’t there ads with Cotchin\Bont almost missing the game and an insurer coming to the rescue?

1 Like

Hope Grimes scrags Joe all night

2 Likes

THE TIGER ARMY WON’T LIKE THIS ONE BIT DARCE

2 Likes

Double diving

7 Likes

One thing is certain Adelaide won’t be playing defensive

Grimes and Joe at the first contest

15 Likes

My favourite is still Riewoldt lurching forward like he’d been shot out of a cannon during a marking contest on the goal line, tyring to claim the itb, and the replay showing he’d backed into the goal umpire.

Thats gold and the coach? actually instigated the contact and then falls first

1 Like

Holy crap! That is ridiculous. :rofl:

1 Like