Round 18 2022 Non Essendon Games

So does Weightman ever not play for frees?

I haven’t forgotten.

So this is what happens when l step out to pick up my wife.
Fair bit of work to do for the Saints, l reckon they aren’t up to it.

1 Like

He has practiced so hard at free kick winning that he doesn’t try to win the ball, he aims to win the free instead.

3 Likes

Not sure whats worse, the umpiring or the football.

Callum Wilkie just had a 30 seconds the coach will point out to him in the review. Dropped a mark, second effort lazy as he got pushed over and then attempted to tackle but let the player get away. Lead directly to a goal.

For such a naturally gifted player I really think his attitude in the contest is embarrassing…

1 Like

Yikes

Saints arguing on the field at the moment.

This could be 100+ points

that free kick was yikes. Ump pinged for no genuine attempt: he didn’t even get the chance to have an attempt.

Agree. Can play, prefers to act.

Meanwhile, back at the game, the Saints once again show just how mentally weak they are. They could be done by 100+ at this rate. Soft as a Saint.

Brett Ratten re-signed as coach two weeks ago.

This is just another classic example why this club should not be touching Rutten’s contract (if he isn’t booted earlier) before the end of the 2023 season.

What? Such a weird take.

1 Like

Riley West tackles Battle spins him 720, ball up. That is a pathetic, gutless non decision.

This is a terribly insipid game by the Saints, almost as bad as a Norf game or early Weagles game.

1 Like

He had to have a prior opportunity, which he didn’t. Being spun 720 while being wrapped up doesn’t automatically give you a free kick.

When the Saints are poor, they are really really poor. Pathetic showing all across the ground.

Either mental fragility of the highest order … or they’re all in on some dodgy Asian betting gamble

1 Like

shut up

Excuse me?

Don’t turn this into an Essendon bashing game, this has nothing to do with Essendon.

2 Likes