Round 18 Non Essendon Games

Sydney are the biggest bunch of FIGJAMs going around. The way they carry on after every single goal… What a bunch of tossers.

2 Likes

Barrels, please…

And Heeney didn’t ‘spear’ Geary. He placed him forcefully on his side.

How’s in the hell are Port in the top four

1 Like

Yep. Dunno when it happened but they became the biggest team of grubs overnight.

How do you mean?

Really need the Filth to do us a favour today

2 Likes

Yep Giants and the the filth could make themselves usefull

2 Likes

Seeing as Port couldn’t do what we needed them to do, hopefully Giants and Collingwood can.

Mainly Collingwood to stay in the 8…actually if they know them winning would keep us in the 8, I wouldn’t be surprised if they forfeit the game!!

Giants winning would be fantastic. Just one game behind them then. Come on GWS!

I hate to say it to you Diggers but they really do prance around like their the greatest gift to footy at times.

They celebrate a goal too hard? Sing the song too well? To me they seem to go about their business in the standard AFL fashion. Speak the same cliches as everyone else. They were carrying on the same way when they had lost six in a row earlier in the year. The only difference is now they’re winning. They stiffed free-range Brian a few Fridays ago but came to their senses the next week. What are they doing that annoys people so much?

On track to be the worst 4th placed finisher since North in 2007, in my opinion.

Theory: richmond’s pre-game drum line thing is dumb.

1 Like

That htb call on Stevie j was red hot

Huge turn out by the “tiger army”

Behind GWS as if they were Essendon here.

Seriously, gws is a debacle. How many supporters would they have at this game? maybe 400?

2 Likes

This game is the very reason why optus oval needs to be fixed up and used us a third venue for pleb games like this.

20 k in the MCG or 20k and fill optus oval

2 Likes

16 frees paid already

Greene is a ■■■■■■■ moron.

1 Like