Round 18 non-essendon games

Getting in early.

This hurts. Going for the Blues (fark carlton) tonight.

We want North to slip up otherwise we're stuck in 7th with the only possible move downward.

Fark Carlton.

North are the lesser of 2 evils here.

edit: In fact north aren't evil they are just an irrelevant steaming pile of ■■■■ club

edit: In fact north aren't evil they are just an irrelevant steaming pile of **** club

I hate them equally.

Mostly because of a few North mates that just make me despise them so much. I think I'm one of few that actually really don't like Brent Harvey.

Nah, if Carlton start winning from here, it'll give them confidence, make them happy with Melthouse again, Judd will go around again, "they know we're coming", won't do the clean-out they need, etc etc.

Norf, supporters, like their coach are the biggest bunch of sooks ever. they whinge and moan about everything thats not perfect for them. im going to the game tonight with one of my Norf mates. i will celebrate either way because both clubs are rubbish

edit: In fact north aren't evil they are just an irrelevant steaming pile of **** club

I hate them equally.

Mostly because of a few North mates that just make me despise them so much. I think I'm one of few that actually really don't like Brent Harvey.

Can't stand the little germ.

I hate them equally.

Can't stand the little germ.
Nor I. But then, I dislike most North players equally...excepting Thompson, Thomas and Firrito whom I hate more equally.

Add "decoy forward" petrie to the list.

At least Norf have moved away from that ridiculous shinboner spirit tripe.

I need to find something else to do this game is ■■■■■.

Murphy is a bit of a softy.

You know how irrelevant north are when you dont recognize half their players

Well, well

Blues are up and about here.

May be time for a chicken wing.

North would want to be careful.

Yarran has been pivotal.

Even Waite looks lively and switched on.

Rowe looks capable on Petrie.

20 pt lead late in the 1st.

■■■■ off Robinson. Grow a neck!

Sounds like there’s a mariachi band in the North cheer squad

Boomers biceps are off the chart tonight. Jungle juice.

Boomers biceps are off the chart tonight. Jungle juice.

GHRP-6

Add "decoy forward" petrie to the list.

Actually. I have been meaning to post something re-Petrie.

When we were handing #standbyHird banners out last year, Drew Petrie was on his way into the ground to watch the game and stopped and asked what it was all about and was very interested. I then bumped into him once I entered the ground and he grabbed one off me. He is obviously a good fella. I don't give a **** about North but Drew Petrie is a good bloke. That's important.

Isn't there a family connection to the club with Petrie?