Round 18 non-essendon games

Brad and Mick to have an " angry off " at half time.

Grumpygate. 

Lol Carlton. Typical chokers!

FF: Waite Daniher

CHF: Carlisle

Obviously not enough FARK CARLTON!!, they are not allowed to win, even though it may help us

Wash your mouth out! Don't want that squib anywhere near our club.

If Waite could hold this level, then YES, but he never has.

Robinson =  thug.

We are a lot better than both these teams.

North won't go far in the finals. 

FF: Ambrose Daniher

Ellard is a spud

Carlton are spuds

Fixed.
Oh, and Fark Carlton.

Controversial, should we make a play for Jeffy Garlett on a two year not very much money thanks arrangement? If that was at all a possibility? Gotta think if Christy’s dad is still chucking dusters next year Jeff would be in his manager’s ear. Is he a fit for us? Pretty deadly when he was on. Controversial.

Fark Farkton.

I hate that commentators and football 'experts' are so biased towards stats. Players like Dane Swan, Dustin Martin, Trent Cotchin all kicked the ball 6m and then get it back for a 1-2 or even a 3rd possession that gets the team nowhere, and you look at the stat sheet and Martin has had 34 touches and you reckon he's had a good game. The same applies for Boomer, he just marked it in the centre circle hand-balled it 3m to Scott Thompson who was immediately tackled and got the ball back. That's 2 touches that doesn't do anything. Also Scott Thompson is so ■■■■ - he is getting mauled, so overrated.

I hate that commentators and football 'experts' are so biased towards stats. Players like Dane Swan, Dustin Martin, Trent Cotchin all kicked the ball 6m and then get it back for a 1-2 or even a 3rd possession that gets the team nowhere, and you look at the stat sheet and Martin has had 34 touches and you reckon he's had a good game. The same applies for Boomer, he just marked it in the centre circle hand-balled it 3m to Scott Thompson who was immediately tackled and got the ball back. That's 2 touches that doesn't do anything. Also Scott Thompson is so **** - he is getting mauled, so overrated.

He is a dirty ■■■■■■■ too.
There was a piece of play where he was on Henderson on the wing and they both went up in a pack and the ball went off hands and over the back of the pack and Henderson was trying to get up, only to have that carnt Thompson holding onto his leg for dear life.
How it wasn't given a free I don't know.

I hate that commentators and football 'experts' are so biased towards stats. Players like Dane Swan, Dustin Martin, Trent Cotchin all kicked the ball 6m and then get it back for a 1-2 or even a 3rd possession that gets the team nowhere, and you look at the stat sheet and Martin has had 34 touches and you reckon he's had a good game. The same applies for Boomer, he just marked it in the centre circle hand-balled it 3m to Scott Thompson who was immediately tackled and got the ball back. That's 2 touches that doesn't do anything. Also Scott Thompson is so **** - he is getting mauled, so overrated.

the best is meters gained for players like peoples poet harry la what ever the ■■■■ hes called this week.

he did it at least 3 times against us last week - get ball, run through or around 5 players (mostly his own), go backwards, shimmy, bounce, run a bit more, ■■■■ himself, write a limerick, turn over. rinse repeat. i watched closely to see if it might have been something to do with our pressure or shutting down space or something. nothing like that at all. he turns it over every time because hes a massive potato with ■■■■ diposal that has done a few samba lessons.

actually tbh i don't know if meters gained is a stat. hes just such a ■■■■■■■ wanker.

Carlton are due I reckon

Carlton’s lack of skill in front of goal will hurt them.

Good for us if North get done

Bruce called it, next goal wins. Going to bed after next goal. Fark Bruce

I think it's Dame Henrieta Lomomba now.