Round 18

Plenty of Tigers supporters booing the umps.

Underrated coach Dimma. Doesn’t get the plaudits he deserves. On talent Richmond aren’t a top 4 side, but he’s got them playing committed, clever football good enough to potentially challenge for a grand final spot. They’ve now won 20 of their last 27 games. That doesn’t happen by accident. He jokes around, but Dimma is one of the better analysts in the coaches box. Very good coaching performance to nullify the Hawks.

Yet again Deledio lit up the game - An under-rated player.

How can he be under-rated, when he is lauded every single game he plays? He’s a very good player, everyone knows it, and he’s not under-rated at all.

Eat it.

screw hawthorn.

Yet again Deledio lit up the game - An under-rated player.

How can he be under-rated, when he is lauded every single game he plays? He’s a very good player, everyone knows it, and he’s not under-rated at all.

Much maligned. Fair call by Yaco

Underrated coach Dimma. Doesn't get the plaudits he deserves. On talent Richmond aren't a top 4 side, but he's got them playing committed, clever football good enough to potentially challenge for a grand final spot. They've now won 20 of their last 27 games. That doesn't happen by accident. He jokes around, but Dimma is one of the better analysts in the coaches box. Very good coaching performance to nullify the Hawks.

Yes. And we rejected him in favour of Matthew Knights. Pity, really.

Deledio huge in that game. Still elite when he’s at his best.

Hill/Rioli/Puopolo looking for frees everytime the ball goes near em. Richmond manned up tightly and pressure was huge.

Will they win a final before us though? I farking hope not!

So I’m chatting to a Tigga supporting mate who’s in Karratha, & I’m filling him in on Blitz & footy forums etc, & suggested he find the Richmond equivalent to get onto & enjoy his teams current success with some kindred fans.

Does anyone know which is the Richmond version of Blitz that i can steer him to? Thanks.,

Underrated coach Dimma. Doesn't get the plaudits he deserves. On talent Richmond aren't a top 4 side, but he's got them playing committed, clever football good enough to potentially challenge for a grand final spot. They've now won 20 of their last 27 games. That doesn't happen by accident. He jokes around, but Dimma is one of the better analysts in the coaches box. Very good coaching performance to nullify the Hawks.

Yes. And we rejected him in favour of Matthew Knights. Pity, really.

Laptopgate

So I'm chatting to a Tigga supporting mate who's in Karratha, & I'm filling him in on Blitz & footy forums etc, & suggested he find the Richmond equivalent to get onto & enjoy his teams current success with some kindred fans.

Does anyone know which is the Richmond version of Blitz that i can steer him to. Thanks.,

www.fairweatherfans.com

Do Richmond fans really enjoy it when the Tigers are up and about though? I thought they took more enjoyment out of eating their own and microwaving memberships.

…and of course dumping manure at Punt Rd.

Kane Lambert reminds me of Winderlich…

How good were the Tigers last night??

So good…

Kane Lambert reminds me of Winderlich... ..

In the same way that Xavier Doherty reminds people of Warne

So I'm chatting to a Tigga supporting mate who's in Karratha, & I'm filling him in on Blitz & footy forums etc, & suggested he find the Richmond equivalent to get onto & enjoy his teams current success with some kindred fans.

Does anyone know which is the Richmond version of Blitz that i can steer him to? Thanks.,

www.puntroadend.com

Got a soft spot for the tigers but I keep it quiet, so im very happy they won, though its better/funnier when they are finishing 9th. Although some family members are going to be unbearable to speak to about footy. I’m still dining out on last years finish for them.

They are just so polar opposites as a fan base. Its either all doom and gloom or premierships, nothing in between.

BSD get him to try yellowandblack.com.au or puntroadend.com (full rego only for this one). Would be interesting to hear back what they are like, they have a few and I’ve seen friends on different ones.

Nothing comes close to Blitz though for market share and pure awesomeness.

The under-rated one at Punt Road is Miles…

I like the Tigers as well. Grew up going to Essendon v Richmond games in the 90s and other Richmond games …

They can be my second team whilst Essendon takes 20 years since 2002 to sort their ■■■■ out…sort their stuff out just to make a final. Sad really.

Today’s headline: Confused Tiger Fans Freeze Memberships